first morning

you, me, music and everything else

the next day you woke up early, so you went to the kitchen you were too tired to put on your night wear so you slept in your travel clothes. you change in to something comfortable and went for a 10 minute jog.

sweats:

when you got back non of the guys were awake so you went to the kitchen and look for things to start breakfast with.

meanwhile yoseob woke up when he heard a noise coming from the kitchen. he got up and started walking towards the kitchen. when he got there he saw someone cooking, he thought it was one of the members but the members are not that fund of cooking and instead of seeing a guys figure he saw a woman, a very hot woman, with define wonderful curves, cute , and long model like legs. yoseob was checking her out from the back when he realize that there are no women living in this apartment, let alone a very hot woman from the back. he rubbed his eyes then blinked a couple of times and then stop--------- suddenly it hit him.

when you turned around you were surprised by the person standing there and then that person (yoseob) just randomly yell

"aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and then he started to run towards you and he tackled you to the ground...........