blank out

you, me, music and everything else

[Taecyon POV]

damn how the hell did i fall asleep..... , Stephannie is gonna be so pissed. better hurry up and look for her.

There she is..... ok just smile cutely and maybe she'll forgive you... throw in a bit of aegyo on it to.

BAM!!!!!! (PUNCH ON THE FACE)

"owwwww!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck was that all about???"

- ' you seriously don't know????? 10 hrs. you big idiot. 10 ing hours i waited for you and you wonder why  punched you??' said stephannie

" I'm sorry cuz  REALLY i was gonna pick you up but then i don't know what happened next first i gave Alexis a ride home then i just blank out... i don't know what happened after that."

- ' ALEXIS!!!! didn't i told you to break up with that girl she's bad news... she's only interested with your money' said stephannie

i rolled my eyes and said " i think all girls are bad news and besides who cares if she likes to spend money it's not like we don't have any.... plus she's hot so i have no problem spending money on her"

-'quit taking things for granted money just doesn't grow on trees and you think she's hot??? almost all parts of her body went through an intensive surgery since i last saw her and i bet you paid for all of it to right?'

guilty as charge so i looked away which then earned me another punch this time on the gut.

"lo- ok" struggling to stand up. "can we not fight anymore please i bet you're tired and frankly speaking i don't think i can take another one of your punch."

-'your a guy and you can't take that punch???? you marshmallow' stephannie retorted

>i can take a punch yours is just not normal your a girl and you punch 3 times harder than a guy< i thought.

"whatever!!!!! give me your bags and lets go"