Gold Digger

you, me, music and everything else

[Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx] music

 

 

 

Nobody's [POV]

when Alexis heard the name 'STEPHANNIE' and the words 'COMING HERE' she was frozen. she had always hated her ever since she was living in France for the summer, it was where she met Taecyon. Alexis had a sixth sense that can detect money or rich guys within a one mile radius. when she saw Taecyon her rich guy radar went up and so she seduced Taecyon and of course  Taecyon was easily deceived. She made Taecyon buy her things and she would always ask for the most expensive items. even though Taecyon was not the only cash machine she has she spend a lot of time with him nonetheless because he was the richest and the most good looking guy among all her cash machines. she wasn't ashamed when she went out with him in fact she likes going out with him because not only can she get into one of the hottest clubs on the city but also all girls wants Taecyon and envied her.......... she likes the attention so much.

As the days went by and Taecyon and Alexis spend more and more time together. Taecyon already started to like her but it wasn't the same for her. Alexis only thought of him as a walking bank. When Alexis is not with Taecyon she would spend her time with different guys just as long as they by her things. you could be bald, sleazy, and down right disgusting and Alexis would give you her time just as long as you by her things.

one day taecyon decided to take alexis to this cocktail party that was hosted by his uncle. Alexis was all up for it thinking that she could meet even richer people than Taecyon and then seduced them and use their money just like what his doing with Taecyon and the rest of the guys he hangs out with. when they got to the party rich people was there even famous people were there. Johnny Depp was talking with Orlando Bloom and his wife Miranda Kerr on the corner......... most of the victoria secret angels was there Lucy Liu was there and so was Reese Witherspoon. Alexis had never seen so much famous people in her life. When Taecyon and her walk in all there eyes turned around to see them Johnny, Orlando and his wife, and other rich people said hi to Taecyon when he came in and the victoria secret angels along with lucy and reese were talking to him they were pouting that Taecyon brought a date with him and that he won't have time to spend with any of them. Although Alexis didn't understand a single word they were saying she knows that the girls envied her for being with Taecyon and she likes to be the center of attention considering most of the guys in the party already took notice of her presence........ a few minutes later the door to the other end  of the huge room opened everyones eyes went to it and look including Alexis and in came out stephannie. she was the most beautiful person in the room the victoria angels had no match for her. suddenly all the attention that Alexis was getting wasn't there anymore all of it was diverted to stephannie, even Taecyon was looking at stephannie. stephannie looked like a goddess with her white dress

 

'love the dress, hate her........ who does she think she is stealing my spotlight she's not even famous cause if she was i would have heard of her ' thought Alexis.

stephannie looked around the room and gave a quite smile then she preceded to the podium.

'oh now she wants to talk there now??? how thick skinned can she possibly get?.......' thought Alexis.

stephannie said 'hello everyone I'm sorry but my father couldn't make it so i have to take his place for him... thank you so much for coming here to night and i hope you enjoy it.' then she came down from the podium. while she was at the podium she noticed Taecyon so after her speech she gracefully step down.... johnny was assisting her by holding her hands into his like a gentlemen and then when stephannie held his hand he kiss the back of her hand just like in the fairytales. alexis grew jealous seeing this. stephannie then walks towards them and when she reach them Taecyon gave stephannie a friendly hug. Taecyon then introduced alexis to stephannie and stephannie looked at her with inquisitive eyes. alexis thought the way she looked at her was very sarcastic. so ALexis quickly glared at her. when stephannie saw this she gave a small smirk at her which made alexis even madder. then stephannie turned her attentin back to Taecyon and ask her if she was from here. taecyon then said no and told her she was from South Korea and was only here for the summer. stephannie then ask taecyon if he could get her and alexis something to drink so taecyon then when to get something to drink living stephannie and alexis alone. a few minutes had pass and stephannie was still studying her then said (in Korean) 'alexis right???' she asked and then alexis then said 'yeah'. 'look' stephannie started, 'Taecyon my look dumb but don't you dare play with him.'

~'what are you talking about?' ask alexis innocently

- 'acting innocent won't work on me , or are you just dumb? Taecyon my not know this but please i can smell gold digger all over you, if you dare hurt him in anyway at all then that precious money of yours would hurt you in ways you can't even imagine.' said stephannie 

alexis was takken a back, then few minutes later Taecyon came back with three glasses of champagne. 'so what do you think of her?' ask Taecyon and then stephannie just smiled and said in korean that way alexis could understand to 'VERY PLAIN' and walk of... Alexis was shocked to here that words she was always referred to people around her as beautiful and this was the first time anyone has ever said those words to her... though taecyon wasn't surprise to here that comment from stephannie knowing her since she was young. so Taecyon comforted alexis saying she's like that to almost everyone don't worry about it  so much ok.....but to late alexis' ego was already hurt...