Taecyon

you, me, music and everything else

stephannie [POV]

it was already 10:00 pm and Taecyon was still not there. That big IDIOT he dares to make me wait for 12 hours? ohhh he is so gonna get it. i was about to leave when there he was running towards me with a goofy smile which made me even more mad. i clenched my fist so tight and when he was close enough for me to reach him he called my name with his arms spread open for a hug 'STEPHANNIE it's so nice to see yo........' BAM!!!!!! i punched he's stomach and he fell to the ground. 

taecyon [POV]

8:00 am in the morning i came home from my friends party. I was tired but man that party was awesome. I went to the kitchen and got something to drink on the fridge. i grabbed the orange juice and when i close the door i saw a piece of sticky note stuck on the door and it said "Sunday: stephannie arrives..... pick her up around 10:00 am DO NOT BE LATE."  I smiled and grabbed my keys i was about to leave since i was so excited that she was finally coming to Korea when suddenly my phone rang.... i picked it up 'yeobosayo???' "where are you???!!!!" says the person on the other line... it was Alexis.

{conversation between Taecyon and Alexis}

-oh Alexis I'm at home but I'm about to leave though since I'm suppose to pick up stephannie at the airport.

~....................... stephannie????? us in your cousin???? that stephannie???

-well yeah...... I only know one stephannie and that's my cousin.

~ you never told me she was coming

- well i didn't think it was necessary for you to know 'actually i didn't told you since i know you hate her and would make a big deal about my cousin being here.'

~ well whatever........ so oppa can you come and pick me up????

- i just told you I'm about to pick up stephannie. Can't you ask one of your friends for a ride?

~ noooooooo i want you to pick me up puweesh (trying to sound like a kid)

- well... alright fine I'll be right there....

'it's still 8 i still have time, all i have to do is pickup Alexis really quick then after that I'll go to stephannie, I won't even be late.......

Alexis [POV]

I can't believe that is coming here. it's bad enough that she exist and now she's coming here? Is she following me around? well let's just see if Taecyon could pick her up anytime soon after I'm done with him................. welcome to Korea !!!!!