before Stephannie came

you, me, music and everything else

[Yoseob POV]

Taecyon hyung came over to our house early in the morning, as usual he looked like he had partied all night long, but at least he's still sober.

he told us about he's cousin and how he needed a place to crash for awhile. I don't really care at least Taecyon's cousin is not a girl.

uuhhh..... i Hate girls they're always so noisy and they always go crazy for aegyo's i mean what the hell I'm almost a legal adult and they insist on treating me like a baby who does nothing but aegyo.

When i arrived at the school as expected girls rushed to meet me "Yoseob Annnnnnyyyeong!!!!!" some girls greeted with a lot of aegyo.

'what the hell shut up all of you non of you are cute your just a bother' Yoseob thought.

he smiled and walk as fast as he can. he went to the music room and started warming he's vocal. As the time pass he couldn't concentrate on what he was doing strangely he was thinking of what Taecyon's cousin would be like.

he was ready to get home early when his mom called. He's mom needed him to go to the shop for now so he went as fast as he could. By the time he cameback to the B2st dorm it was already late. he opened the door and then he saw.....