red cheeks

you, me, music and everything else

it was already late, it was dark in the alley when yoseob was walking. yoseob went to the front door, he rang the bell but no one was answering, he got impatient but he remembered that he has a key. when he opened the door no one was in the living room but he saw a small light coming from the extra room.

'i guess Taecyon hyungs cousin is already here.' yoseob thought.

when he was about to go to see Taecyon hyungs cousin, the other members came back to the living room, they had huge grin plastered on their faces and their cheeks are still reddish. yoseob was confused. it was weird site to see all of them being a love struck school boys.

"what's wrong with you guys?" yoseob asked.

no one answered him, they just grin as widely as they could with their crimson cheeks.

"anyway---- is taecyon hyungs cousin here already?" asked yoseob.

when yoseob ask their face turned even redder and it looks like they could die from happiness.

"yeahhhhhhh~~~~~heartheartheartblush" they answered.

yoseob was freaked out.

"you know what whatever, you guys  are freaking me out. I'm going to sleep." yoseob said wanting to get away from the freaky love struck aura the guys are channeling.