waiting

you, me, music and everything else

stephannie [POV]

 

I arrived at the airport around 10 o'clock in the morning. and ofcourse the person who was suppose to pick me up my dearly beloved idiot cousin 'Taecyon' is nowhere to be found. i should have expected this. ever since we were young taecyon was never the type of person that would keep up with the time unless ofcourse someone would nagg him constantly. i tried calling his phone it rang for a few minutes but later on it went to voice mail. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FORGETTING WHAT DAY IS TODAY????? IS THERE SOMEONE YOU FORGET TO PICK UP?????? HURRY UP AND PICK ME UP YOU IDIOT" i yelled through the phone on the top of my lungs ofcourse people were starring at me like i'm some kind of a lunatic but then again who cares what they think.

i was getting bored and hungry because of waiting so i went to eat into one of those inside the airport fast food restaurant..... i scanned the whole perimeter, most stalls are in korean, though i understand korean just fine i kinda wish to eat something that i'm familiar with....then ooh there it is near the end of the row of stalls was mcdonalds i eat 4 big macs and i orderd an extra large coke. the waiter was looking at me to see if i came with anybody and when he didn't see anyone he gave me my food hesitently and he ask me  'are you sure this is what you ordered ???'  ......i was in a crappy mood so i snapped 'WHAT YA'LL NEVER SEEN A GIRL ATE 4 BIG MACS AND DRINK AN EXTRA LARGE COKE???.... YOU GOT TO BE PRETTY NAIVE IF YOU THINK ALL GIRLS EAT ONLY EAT SALAD AND DRINK WATER!!!!' the waiter was speechless if i wasn't so cranky then i would probably feel sorry for the guy but who cares i probaly won't anymore............... i ate my food like there is no tomorrow and ordered another extra large coke then after that i paid and walked out. it was already 12 when i went back to waiting for taecyon again of course he still wasn't there so i went around looking at the gift shops....... Taecyon is gonna get it when i see him....