Character Prologue.

Wolves

Jungkook was a bad person, he has to live with that now, he was one, is one and will always be one. People say that there is always a choice. People were put on this earth with a brain in their head and a heart in their ribcage because life was all about choices. The choices one makes determine how their life will turn out, from what they will wear for an evening outing to career choices, and while Jungkook wasn't allowed to choose for himself either, he believe that he had one last decision to make: If he will make the best out of this.

Since his fate was decided upon him forcefully and he knew that fighting fate will take a deathly toll on him, he will be the man they want him to be but just not in the way they wish him to be. that's the only decision he could take within the limitation his fate - and father has set for him. He will not kill innocent people, he will never hurt his own, he will not abuse his power. He will do as his father told him, he shall protect those who stand behind him, he will support those who stand next him, shoulder to shoulder and if they stand before him, he'll have their backs.

But if they stand in his way, he will bury them. 

-

Jennie can blame many people for many things, she can blame her mother for what she tried to shape her into - but Jennie wasn't made from soft mold, she wasn't shaped into what her mother wanted, but because of her mother's interference in her growth, she was only deformed. Deformed emotionally as her mother taught her to be soft velvet and pastel colors and her father taught her to be bloody knuckles and combat boots. Her mother critiqued her knowledge of politics and her father vocally encouraged it. Her mother have always told her to find another career path to take, and her father was one of the first men in their profession to announce a daughter as an official heir. 
So she could blame them both for making grow up between such contradictions. 

But she won't, cause her anger and bitterness were her own. And she chose direct her anger towards her goals. Spite was a great motivation to get through rough days.

And she did, with a pastel grunge wardrobe, a jet black gun, and her pink handled pocket knife. Jennie decided that perhaps contradictions weren't so bad.

-

Usually, a normal person had an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. Yoongi had a devil on one and on the other - there was a morally grey angel.

Right and wrong were a concept he didn't believe in, but don't misunderstand him, Yoongi wasn't an anarchist. Actually, Yoongi believed solemnly in authority but he believed that survival was for the fittest. We lived in a Jungle, and whoever climbed atop the food chain survived, and those who submitted to their fate were to be fed upon like preys. 
Yoongi was a predator, he didn't care for the right and wrong, he didn't care for morals - okay, maybe he believed in one or two. But morals could either be liberating or limiting, based on what ideology one chooses to believe in. And Yoongi believed in whatever would get him closer to what  he wants.

He found his place right around the corner of a very luxurious neighborhood, a couple of grams in his jacket later replaced with a heavy roll of bills.

-

Roseanne survived mainly on three things, Coffee, secrets and the sound of her fingers hitting her typewriter. She felt inspired by how the light hit the side of her dusty window, by the certain gestures made when they laughed, or tried to hide something, by the look in someone's eyes right before they were filled with unshed tears. Roseanne was an observer, like many writers, she fell in love with people's aesthetic, with the sway of flowers with the wind. She had a desciption in mind, seconds after meeting a person.
Roseanne was obsessed with poetry and the philosophy of war. And the question of whether humans had violence running  in their blood, or violence was introduced to them by society, Whether monsters were made or born, 

Roseanne was engaged to a monster and in love with an entirely different one.

-

Jaehyun hated confrontations.
He hated any sort of contact where he had to look someone in the eye and explain an opinion. He liked his own space, books - whether acedemic or novels all around him, He knew the answers to all the questions and all the explanations and equations in his head. All memorized, and ready to written. He liked that he was the best in that one thing. though he knew his brother was much better, in academics and also in everything else. While Jaehyun was book smart and that was all he was ever good at, Jungkook was good at studying, talking, confrontations, while carrying the weight of him and his mother on his shoulder, Jungkook was great at everything.

But Jaehyun has always been behind his brother, and if he isn't, Jungkook grabs him and puts him behind, stands over him, to protect him from their father, from bullies and somewhere along, from the world. 

Just because Jaehyun hated confrontation, didn't mean that he was bad at them, as he thinks about it, he realizes that he has never experienced a confrontation all on his own to decide whether he was good at it or not. His mother and brother never let him confront anything alone. 
Jaehyun was just trying to be as good as those around him.

-

Are monsters made or born?