blooming feelings

forbidden-taekook

days fell in a routine as the weeks passed.

taehyung's university wasn't supposed to start for another month so he kept his cafe open the whole day.

jimin would join him for lunch and dinner, he was the only friend he had there so naturally they grew closer, sharing the same homesickness.

jungkook would come daily for his 'morning coffee' but end up spending some time with taehyung because apparently he had nothing better to do. 

when taehyung had voiced this thought jungkook had said 'i'd rather do you' without missing a beat leading to a very flustered taehyung dropping two cups of cappuccino.

the younger would shamelessly flirt with taehyung and somehow taehyung got so used to it that it felt weird to not have him around pestering taehyung while he tried to deal with the customers. 

the customers who came in regarded jungkook with respect, it confused taehyung because they were divesars too and jungkook was younger than most of them, however jungkook would deflect the question everytime he asked. 

"taehyung-ah", taehyung smiled with his back turned at jungkook as he heard the latter call his name as soon as he entered the cafe. 

"oh hi jungkook. the usual?"

"no. today we are going out", jungkook said swiftly jumping over the counter (taehyung rolled his eyes at jungkook's inability to walk around the counter to get behind it) and took the mug in taehyung's hand away from him.

"we are doing what? excuse you but i dont think i can just leave the sh-"

"you talk to much baby, watch out or i will kiss you to shut you up", taehyung blushed but closed his mouth regardless.

"thats better, as i was saying we are going out, i don't think you have looked around this area at all, i mean have you even get out of the premises of the complex in the past few weeks? i don't think so. i have already arranged for the shop to be looked after so you have no choice, now get ready in 5 minutes", jungkook finished taking a deep breath before shoving taehyung towards the back door. 

"ready? but i look f-"

"wear something nice", with that jungkook slamed the back door after shoving a very startled taehyung inside. 

@/@/

taehyung looked uncertainly down at his outfit, jungkook had told him to dress nicely but he wasn't sure what categorized as nice in his eyes. 

he finally pushed open the door to find jungkook lounging on one of the chairs typing,"is this alright?", taehyung asked shyly. 

jungkook looked up and did a double take before his eyes openly scanned taehyung from head to toe, he was dressed in a fitted pair of black jeans with an white button down shirt which was untucked, the shirt was quite oversized his hands hidden inside long sleeves, he looked cute if it wasn't for his messy hair and the top two buttons of his shirt ed revealing smooth golden skin and defined collarbones. 

he looked so adorable and yet so able. 

is it possible to want to protect someone yet bang them against the nearest wall at the same time, was the first thing that crossed jungkook's mind as taehyung shuffled uneasily under his intense gaze. 

"jungkook?", taehyung asked suddenly regretting his decision too his shirt in order to appear 'presentable' as jungkook stepped forward, his hand reaching out to lightly caress taehyung's neck. 

the dark look in jungkook's eyes was making him feel uncomfortable down. 

"maybe we should cancel going out and just spend the day in my room hmm?", jungkook murmured his low tone so seductive that taehyung almost suggested why bother going to his room when taehyung's room had a good enough bed?

luckily enough he didn't get to voice his embarrassing thoughts when jungkook suddenly pulled away with a cheeky grin his eyes back to their normal colour, "i will go wait for you outside baby"

taehyung gaped at the grinning boy infront of him as he turned to walk away. 

just before walking away jungkook leaned and whispered, "i guess we will just have to wait till night falls"

taehyung almost choked on his own spit. 

@/@/

"woah! what is this?", taehyung asked looking up at a tall glass building, his head sticking out of the black prosche as jungkook smiled one hand on steering wheel while the other fiddled with the radio. 

"thats the mirror house. its the place where the commoners come to have their complaints filed", he answered.

"no wonder it looks so empty", taehyung replied, he was not bitter he had gotten used too the injustice. 

jungkook slowed down the car, eyeing taehyung sideways as he finally retracted his hand from the radio before boldly placing it on taehyung's thigh, "what?"

"i-uh-i.. its no-nothing", taehyung stammered as jungkook lightly his inner thigh, eyes on the road seemingly unbothered, "the city.. umm the city is really nice"

"yes it is, do you want to get dinner?" 

"sure"

@/@/

after a pleasant dinner(except for the the part where jungkook quite seriously threatened to stab taehyung with a fork if he tried to pay) jungkook somehow forced taehyung to accompany him to one of the most famous nightclubs despite his countless protests that he didn't drink. 

that was how taehyung found himself inside the insanely hot club between hundreds of swaying bodies, drunk out of his mind, his back pressed against jungkook's front. 

he hadn't planned to end up moving his body against the younger but the alcohol in his veins burned his heart when he was watching girls and guys sliding up to jungkook grinding against him.

he lost his cool and went to where jungkook was dancing pushing away the girl clinging to him.

jungkook had just smirked at him before turning him around, hands on taehyung's hipbones as he swayed them both.

underneath the neon lights of the club jungkook looked unbelievably seductive, his lips stretched into sultry smirk, shirt falling of his shoulder, dark eyes hooded and the heat of the club covering him in a sheen of sweat making his dark hair stick to his forhead. 

all around him he could see through his slightly blurred vision, the devisars showing of their power, some lighting up seemingly dangerous fire inside the already scorching hot club while others putting it out by channelling water from god knows where. 

taehyung marveled at how in sync they moved, their bodies interwined and twisting. 

taehyung could feel every curve and each arc as the younger placed more pressure on hips pulling him even closer.

jungkook's body rocked in sensual waves as he matched the rhythmic melody, he could feel taehyung mirroring his movements, he slid his lips to taehyungs ear, a seductive undertone in his voice, "enjoying this?"

to that taehyung only smirked, replying with a roll of his hips grinding against jungkook's crotch. 

jungkook bit back a groan as he ed forward a bit causing taehyung to throw his head back in pure euphoria, exposing his neck in its pure glory. 

jungkook's arm slipped around taehyung's waist while the other hand remained on his hipbone guiding his movements along the flow of the music and the thumping beat. 

taehyung felt jungkook's body begin to move, slow and gentle sways of his hips but the brunet was getting impatient of the younger's unhurried tortuously delicate pace, "i know what i am doing jungkook you dont need to guide me", he insisted in a feisty tone referring to the grip on his waist and hips which was forcing him to match jungkook's pace. 

a slow and suggestive smile curled on jungkook's lips, "you do? show me then", his voice was a rough whisper, husky and deep. 

taehyung gave a coy smile before he started to move his hips faster and almost as if the music was working along with taehyung's body, the beat became quicker. 

taehyung's body was moving to the point where he was almost ing jungkook's lower half and never had jungkook felt more in bliss.

jungkook's lips slid down from taehyung's ear to his neck placing wet kisses along the way and taehyung's breath hitched because he hadn't expected the younger to move that fast.

the younger male came to stop on a certain spot on the brunet's neck amd latched his lips and kissing at that particular spot, a lewd moan escaped taehyung's lips no matter how hard he tried to bite it back. 

by then jungkook's hands were now roaming freely all over his body and taehyung wasn't the one complaing. 

it wasn't until taehyung decided it was a good idea too back up against a wall and continue their dance there that he heard jungkook say in a choked whisper, "ma-maybe we should get out of here"

he didn't even wait for the older's approval before grabbing him by his forearm and leading him out of the stifling club. 

while covering the distance between the club and his car jungkook realized that taehyung was high off his , though he kept insisting he was just tipsy. 

once they were seated inside the car and taehyung tried to kiss jungkook, he quickly pushed him away. 

jungkook laughed at the confused look on taehyung's face comparing the y, confident guy in the club with the cute guy infront of him now. how was it possible for someone to change completely in a span of two minutes? 

"taehyung you are high", jungkook said grinning as taehyung pouted at beung pushed away. 

"im not high, that building is higher than me", taehyung scowled pointing at a house few meters away. 

jungkook just shook his head smiling before starting the car, no matter how much he wanted taehyung he would never take advantage of someone who was drunk. 

halfway through the ride jungkook glanced at the sulking boy who was slumped in his seat, his hands were playing with a necklace around his neck that jungkook had never noticed before. 

"pretty necklace baby", jungkook remarked, a smile hidden in his tone. 

"thanks, my mama gave it to me the night before i was supposed to move out"

jungkook hummed in reply as the car came to stop infront of their building. 

he got out and quickly jogged to the other side and opening the car door, "lets go princess"

taehyung got out mumbling a small  not a princess under his breath. 

he hadn't even taken two steps before the world started to spin and the only thing that kept him from crumpling to the floor like a rag doll was jungkook's hand on his forearm.

"wow, you are pretty drunk. please tell me its not your first time getting so high?", jungkook inquired holding the other boy's waist to keep him stable. 

"told you i'ont drink", taehyung mumbled, his eyes felt heavy as he leaned into the younger boy's touch placing his head on his neck, mind growing numb. 

"okay princess, lets get you to bed", jungkook shook his head, it was obvious that the brunet was going to be out cold before they could reach the shop.

so he did the only thing that came into his mind, he hooked one of his arm below his knees and the other around his neck before lifting the other boy up. 

"what are you doin", taehyung asked though he was far past caring then without waiting for an answer he let his head rest against the younger's chest and continued, "my stomach feels wobbly, i am gonna puke"

" tae, can you please hold it for a second we are nearly there", jungkook said ignoring the weird looks he got from ths receptionist and getting inside the elevator. 

he hesitated for a second looking at the round buttons with the floor numbers carved in them with golden. 

in a split second decision he let his finger slip pass the button with a bold G on it and pressed the button to the top floor leading to his penthouse. 

a few seconds later the elevator's door opened and jungkook walked as fast as he could, entering the passcode to unlock door proved to be a difficult task but somehow he managed to unlock the passcode and open the door. 

he kicked the door close behind him and quickly rushed to the bathroom, "kneel over the toilet taehyung", he said softly. 

a minutes later he emptied his stomach inside the toilet with jungkook's palm on his slightly hot forehead keeping his stray fringes away from the vomit coming from his mouth. 

after a few seconds there was no sound except taehyung's rapid breathing as he struggled to get up, jungkook quietly helped the brunette wash his mouth and lead him to his bedroom.

he tucked the older boy in his bed and turned to leave but taehyung caught his wrist looking up at him with questioning eyes, "i am not drunk anymore jungkookie"

it was partly true, taehyung felt better though his mind was still buzzing and his sight a little unclear.

"so?", jungkook raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

taehyung made an impatient noise, "so this, why did you have to be a ing tease if you couldn't finish what you started"

jungkook a breath harshly through his mouth, " taehyung dont make this difficult for me", he murmured in a low voice his fists clenching with barely held restrain. 

the atmosphere in the room had shifted in seconds as taehyung peered up at jungkook with lidded eyes while the younger tried to not let his desires get in the way of his rationality.

"but i am giving you consent, i am here for you too take", taehyung pouted, jungkook knew it was the alcohol speaking but it was growing quite difficult for him to not just give in and taehyung into oblivion when he was speaking like this, hair messed up and neck showing the darkening bruise he had left there not long ago.

he took in a deep breath before shaking off taehyung's grip on his wrist, bending slightly to place a lingering kiss on taehyung's forehead before softly saying, "we can talk about this later baby, go to sleep for now"