start

forbidden-taekook


life, kim taehyung always thought, was a queer thing. 

he had always believed in fate and destiny. 

destiny, he believed, was something you could control. it meant you had a choice. fate, however was something a mere human had no control over. it was something you were most likely to meet on a road you had took to avoid it. 

actions effect your life in such a way that is unthinkable. one day you will be eating an usual meal and five years from that day you could get cancer due to that meal. 

it didn't make sense. just like life didn't make sense. how one little action, one small decision could change your whole life is beyond our wildest imaginations. 

the day everything started was as normal of a day as it could be. it was the most normal day ever. 

even the temperature was normal. not too humid and not too dry. just enough breeze to perfume the air with the lingering smell of the zillion of flowers recently awakened after the tough winter. 

the sun was nearly down, spreading a light glow across the sky and casting shadows on the old and crumbling buildings that showed history, a little too much history by the looks of their nearly collapsing structures. 

the boy hurried along the pavement, his hands shoven deep into the front pockets of his slightly ripped jeans, and though he didn't like to admit they were ripped more due to their continuous use than due to fashion. 
the cool wind lifted the damp hair from his temples.

he was unusually beautiful for a person who worked all day and was exposed alot to the scorching gaze of the sun. 
his perfectly symmetrical face and warm complexion with the slightest golden-brown tint made his skin appear bronze. 
his warm brown eyes and full pouty lips the colour of cherry often drew people towards him. his simple white shirt hugged his narrow waist, while he tried to walk as fast as he could. 

he could be mistaken as almost unreal if it wasn't the slight frown that adorned his features. the small crease on his forehead was unmistakable as it ruffled the smooth features. 

kim taehyung was distressed. 

the reason was just a simple phone call from his home telling him to come home quickly. and though it shouldn't be something to be distressed over taehyung couldn't help but imagine the thousand different scenarios that might have caused his mom to call him so urgently. 

it wasn't until he reached the turning he usually took to get home that he finally slowed down, and almost screamed in annoyance because blocking his usual route was a large truck overturned. 

he tried to look for a way around the truck but the turning was quite narrow and with the truck overturned there was noway he could use his usual route. 

taehyung puffed out his cheecks and muttered a few curse words under his breath before swiftly turning on his foot to take the only other way he knew back home. 

the upside was that it was a much shorter route. 

the downside was that the he would have to go through a neighbourhood he wasn't exactly keen on going too. 

it was one of the places where the divesar resided. and not just any divesar but the most superior ones. 

divesar, it was a word taehyung had heard since he was a kid. he had learned about them when he was in grade 1. 
divesar were the goldblooded. they were the superior kind. they didn't sport red-blood like commoners but they had blood the colour of honey in the sunlight. they were the rich, more privileged kind and most of them looked down upon commoners like taehyung. 

another thing that made them distinct from commoners was that each of them had a specific control and influence over one of the four elements of world. some had the power of earth while some had the power of water. 

however there were a few families that were the most superior. because they had control over all four elements. they were the most powerful and topped the hierarchy chart. they were people taehyung had only heard about because he never wanted too have any contact with people he had no match with. 

however at that moment he had no choice because looking for another route would take too much time and he wanted too get home fast.

so he retraced his step until he reached another turning. 

the change in that area was noticeable. the roads were perfectly made by the hands of the most skilled commoners. the houses were bigger and better made than the buildings in the common area. each house was thrice the size of the biggest house in his area. 

taehyung gaped at the looming mansions infront of him with perfectly trimmed gardens and he swore he saw a fountain in one or two homes. 

he looked around, forgetting that he was in a hurry, drinking in an unfamiliar sight of beautiful resturants, large hotels, glass apartment buildings and other priveleges that taehyung could never even begin to think about. 

the thing was that there was no rule against commoners hanging out in the upperclass area but taehyung and his family tended to stay away even though his neighbourhood was one of those areas which had both commoners and divesar. and he was literally a few steps away from the most high class area in the country and yet he had never seen it. 

'close your mouth pretty boy', taehyung jumped at a deep yet slightly rough voice. he had been so busy looking around that he hadn't even noticed someone creep towards him. 

'what?', his breath slightly hitched as he turned towards the source of the voice and took in the person leaning against the wall of an apartment building. 

the boy was probably roughly around his age and wore a tight expensive pair of jeans that nicely showed of his thick thighs and perfectly shaped . the stretched black material of his shirt showed of the well-defined muscles of his stomach. he had a slim waist much like his own yet the muscles on his biceps were obvious. 

he was quite fair, which was an indication that he didn't burn himself in the sun, his dark brown eyes had eyeliner smudged around them which gave them a smoky effect as he looked towards taehyung lazily with his red plump lips stretched into a sensual smirk. 

'take a picture babe it will last longer',  he spoke again. his voice was alluring in a bone chilling way, that was when taehyung realized that he was literally checking out the boy. 

'what?', he asked again and almost facepalmed himself at the stupidity of the question. 

'what? what?', the boy mimicked in a high pitched voice, 'is that all you say'

'i do not sound like that', taehyung said feigning offence.

'yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night'

'who are you anyway?', taehyung asked. 

the boy raised an eyebrow in surprise, 'you dont know me?'

from the obviously expensive clothes the boy was wearing and the rolex watch his slim wrist was sporting it was a given that he was a divesar, 'you are most probably a divesar but its not like i remember every single one of the thousands of divesars by heart', taehyung scoffed.

'oh you are a commoner. and an uneducated one at that. how cute', the boy cooed as he reached forward to pinch taehyung's cheecks. 

'i am not uneducated, i am a soon going to university', taehyung scoffed as he swatted the boy's hand away. he wasn't going to tell him that he had never really payed attention too when his teachers were droning on and on about the different families of divesars. 

'yet you dont know who i am. tch what a shame, what is your name baby?'

'kim taehyung. and stop calling me baby', taehyung pouted feeling irritated by whoever this person was. 

when he looked back at the boy his heart almost skipped a beat when he saw they boy's gaze fall down to his lips and a dark shadow flitted through his eyes. 

the boy leaned forward until their faces were centimetres apart, he was so close that taehyung could see that he had flecks of silver lingering around aimlessly in his eyes. taehyung's mind screamed at him too run because for all he knew the boy could be a psychotic killer but his legs weren't cooperating. 

the boy's hand ghosted over taehyung's cheeck before slightly pulling at his lips so that his pout relaxed, 'dont go around pouting like that, a pretty boy like you would be snatched up in a minute', the boy said in a low voice before leaning away. 

he grinned at the sight of taehyung standing frozen his eyes wide, a hint of red on his tanned skin.

the boy felt a buzz in his jean pocket and groaned when he saw his friend's message telling him to come over, he looked at the unusually beautiful boy standing infront of him still in shock. 

'i have got to go baby. duty calls. i hope too see you around again', giving a light wink, he laughed at how flustered taehyung became. 

with one last wave he turned around and started to jog towards one of the houses.

taehyung finally regained his composure and shouted after the boy, 'atleast tell me your name'

the boy turned back around with a smirk pushing his dark hair out of his playful eyes as he kept walking backwards, 

                                     'Jeon Jungkook"