FIVE

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin, can I talk to you in private please?" he asks, softly grabbing onto the other's wrist.

 

"Oh yeah of course," Jin mumbles as the smaller male drags him away. "What could he possibly want?" He thinks to himself pouting as they walk away from his friends.

 

"Look, about last night. I don't know what came over me," Yoongi confesses with a small chuckle in disbelief as he stares down at the ground.

 

"Let's just stay friends, maybe?" Yoongi suggests looking up at Jin's lips, anything to avoid staring into the elder's eyes.

 

"Maybe it's better if we don't talk to each other at all?" Jin shrugs, and the younger finally looks up at him, defeat shown in his eyes.

 

Yoongi stays silent, and Jin rolls his eyes walking away from him when he suddenly feels a tug at his hand. "Jin can we please talk about this?" Yoongi begs. "I'm sorry for how I treated you let's be friends."

 

"That's not why I'm doing this Yoongi-ah." He doesn't spare the male another glance as he walks away.

 

He sees Hoseok and Namjoon standing his locker waiting for him, and he walks over mustering up a smile. "What did he want to talk about?" Hoseok questions. Jin let's out a sigh as he leans against the lockers crossing his arms.

 

"He wants to be friends," Jin chuckles throwing his head back.

 

"And what did you say?" Hoseok questions once again glancing over at his boyfriend who also looks concerned.

 

"No," Jin shrugs stepping away from the lockers.

 

Hoseok face lights up as he hooks his arm with Jin's. "Good job, Seokjin!" He teases ruffling up the older's hair. Jin gives the male and glare, and he backs away putting his hands up in defense. "Right right. I'm sorry hyungie."

 

"So is this over or?" Namjoon asks suddenly. "No,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter