EIGHT

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A promise is a promise. Seokjin huffs as he declines the tenth call he has gotten from Jeongguk today. The younger had been calling and texting non-stop as bad as Jin feels it's becoming borderline obsessive.

 

"Who keeps calling?" Namjoon questions, nodding towards the older's phone.

 

"Jeongguk," Seokjin groans, putting his phone on silent and shoving the device in his pocket. "He's been doing this for some days now. You know he's been asking our classmates where I'm at so he can talk to me?"

 

Hoseok and Namjoon share the same worried look, the younger male whispering, "Yikes."

 

"What even happened that day?"

 

Jin puffs out his cheeks as he settles down at the chair near his desk, "I went over to his house, and we had a good time, but when he dropped me off he tried to make a move on me," the older grumbles.

 

The couple scoffs, they're not sure what they expected from someone like Jeongguk.

 

"What a piece of ," Hobi scowls. "But we shouldn't be surprised, its Jeongguk after all."

 

Jin can't help but pull a face at the remark. Yes he agrees, Jeongguk is a liar and cheat, but he wasn't like that in the past. He's not condoning his actions, it's tough to see that sweet Jeongguk became a cruel player.

 

"Be careful, he's the type to get attached," Namjoon warns.

 

Hoseok chuckles and nods, "Boy might be crazier than Taehyung."

 

Jin nibbles on his lip, hoping the younger knows he didn't do anything with the boy. The last thing he would want is for his friends to see him as easy. "I didn't kiss him if that's what you're thinking," Seokjin mutters, shifting away from the two ashamed.

 

"I know hyung, just looking out for you," Namjoon reassures, bringing a smile to the older's face.

 

"Guys, look!" Hobi yells, shoving the phone in the two's faces,"There's a party! We should go!"

 

"Hoseok! No," Namjoon mocks, pushing the phone from his face.

 

Hoseok pouts as he latches his arm with his boyfriend, tugging him closer, "Why not, Joonie?" he asks with puppy dog eyes.

 

Jin nearly gags at the scene. Can they not in front of me?

 

Unfazed, the younger unhooks their arms, "Baby, it sounds like a bunch of trouble."

 

"I agree with Joon, we should stay home. We can order a pizza, watch a movie? Parties aren't really-"

 

"Did someone say party?" Mrs. Kim speaks, popping into the room with a wide grin.

 

Jin's head snaps up, "Mom," he whines.

 

"Seokjinnie, go to the party, you've been cooped up in the house all day go. Go have fun, be a teenager," she lectures.

 

Ignoring the younger's pleads, she marches to his wardrobe and starts to shuffle through his clothes, tossing a variety of outfits onto his bed. His eyes widen in shock as he watches his mother. Lady, I gotta put that away, don't make a mess.

 

"But, mommy," the boy cries out.

 

Mrs. Kim shakes her head stubbornly. Her mind is already made up. "You boys are going to get dressed, go out and have fun," She commands, "But please no drinking, ok?"

 

"Ok, mom," Seokjin grumbles, shooting a 'look at what you did,' look at an unknowing Hoseok.

 

"Have fun and be safe," she grins, closing the door on her way out.

 

"You have the coolest m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter