TEN

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, the day the trio was dreading was here. After the post went out, Jin started getting hate almost quickly. Some were genuinely mad Jin ruined their OTP while others were jealous, going as far to go for his looks, but none of phased him. There nothing Kim Seokjin loves more than himself, and he stands by that.

 

Namjoon and Hoseok met up with him as they were walking to school they didn't want to let their hyung go through it alone knowing Taehyung and Yoongi is a big deal everyone was going to talk.

 

The moment Jin walked in the whispers began, some were more blatant, staring, pointing, calling Jin horrible names as they walked by, but the older stayed calm with a smirk on his face. He didn't know he would start ALL this drama and be the most talked-about boy at the school within a day, like damn his impact.

 

"That's the guy, right?" One girl "whispered," to her friend.

 

"Didn't know Taehyung had such low standards," a group of girls sneered as Jin walked by.

 

Hoseok snapped his head over to the group, "You're right how could he be dating someone as low as Yoongi?" He snarked, "And if you want to talk about low standards how about we address your ugly-"

 

"Hobi, let's calm down," Seokjin said sweetly as he put a hand on the younger's shoulder.

 

"These ugly hoes ain't worth it," Hoseok scoffs, walking off with the two.

 

Classes weren't starting until later, so they three went into the library, going to the secluded back to get away from their classmates. It was surprising to see anyone actually care, its high school, hardly anyone cares about meaningless drama like this, but it seems as if Seokjin struck a nerve.

 

"So what's the pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter