SEVEN

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend was over, and it was time for school, something almost everyone can agree they hate. In Seokjin's case, it isn't the classwork or teachers, but his friends he has yet to apologize to. He was surprised when the two passed by him without a smile or even a glance, it's not like he deserved it, but God did that cold shoulder hurt.

 

Jin nibbled on his lip as the stared at the couple from across the room, he's aware he has to make things right, and the second the bell rings he decides he's going to do just that. He jumps from his seat, leaving his things behind as he runs after the couple who seems to start walking faster once they notice him.

 

"Hey!"

 

"Hi Jin," Hoseoks mutters.

 

Ouch, just Jin? He should have seen this coming.

 

"Look, I just wanted to say sorry about last Friday. I was being a ing idiot and an all-around ," he says, and the two nod in agreement.

 

The older rolls his eyes but continues, "And Joon, you were right," he says, and the younger perks up. "I could get hurt, and I wasn't thinking I was so focused on revenge. I'm sorry for how I treated you two, you were only looking out for me."

 

Hoseok and Namjoon look at the older before turning and whispering among each other Jins sighs as he watches his two weirdos.

 

"The council has come to an agreement!" Hoseok shouts as the couple faces Jin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter