TWO

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

", he definitely would, wouldn't he?" Hoseok asks worriedly, and Namjoon nods his head.


Jin struts over a group of boys with a smile on his face. I'll make them regret ever cheating on me.


"Hey, Gguk. Remember me?" He asks, placing one of his hands on the boy's shoulder.


"U-uh oh hey, hyung i - it's uh been a, while" Jeongguk stutters, looking up at Jin.


I forgot how easy he is. How boring...


Seokjin takes a seat next to the blushing male. "Did you miss me?" Jin asks, smiling. "I missed you."


And when Jeongguk can only nod dumbly in response, Jin knows he has the boy right where he wants him. 

 

"Can you be a somewhere else, please? He has a boyfriend," Yoongi chimes in, rolling his eyes.


Jin bites his cheek and looks up at the boy giving him a fake smile. "? I'm just one of his old friends," Jin pouts, standing up from the seat.  Jeonggukgrabs his hand, staring up at him, eyes begging for him to stay.


Taehyung glares at the two, jealous of how close  Jeongguk is with the older. "Hyungie, can I talk to you in the hallway for a moment?" Taehyung asks, standing up glowering at Jeongguk.


Jin looks over at him and smiles. "Sure, Taehyung," Jin shrugs, letting go of Jeongguk's hand. Taehyung walks away from the group into the hallway, with Jin following behind.


"What the do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asks, hands shaking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter