FOUR

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin walks into class a dreamy look is placed over his face as he thinks about the last night. He plops down in his seat next to his friends, Hoseok looks up at him, his smile quickly drops as he notices the look on the older's face. "What did you do?" he questions, eyebrows furrowed.

 

Jin turns and smiles at the two trying to stay calm, but his face and body movement shows it all. "What? Uh, nothing? What are you talking about?" he squeaks out.

 

Hoseok taps his boyfriend and the other quickly turns around confused. "Joonie, look at him he did something, right?" he questions eyeing the boy down, making him feel small.

 

Namjoon grabs onto the other's wrists, pulling him closer their noses touching as he stares into his eyes. "Yup, I can totally see it in his dark and pretty eyes. Wow, you're really attractive!" the male beams earning a smack on the back from his boyfriend.

 

"Why do I talk to you weirdos?" Jin groans, attempting to pull away from the younger.

 

"That isn't the point I know you did something or did you do someone?" Namjoon questions releasing the male whose eyes go wide. Jin chuckles looking away from the pair, already aware of what they will say when he tells him.

 

The two eye each other nervously hoping their friend isn't that stupid, but they both know he is. "You didn't, Jin please tell me you didn't," Hoseok pleads, scared for his friend. "We thought you were kidding. See! I knew we should have stopped him."

 

"You can still stop while you're at it. It will only end in a messy and that's not what you want. We know from experience," Namjoon advises, gaining shocked looks from others around them.

 

"I'm not even going to ask," a random person sighs as they pass by the table. Jin mouths to the other for help, but they shake their head no and continue walking.

 

"So who was it?" Hoseok questions excitedly, bouncing in his seat.

 

Jin shakes his head and laughs earning a groan from the two. "I don't kiss and tell," he shrugs with a smirk.

 

"We'll tell your mom," the couple say in unison and the older looks shocked as the two smirks at him.

 

"Okay fine! It was Yoongi. He came over to my house because of some business stuff with our dads and we made out a little," he answers shyly, blushing as he remembers last night. "You can't tell anyone this! It will only ruin my plans."

 

The two look at each other, eyes wide in fear. "Your plans? Jin hyung, what the are you trying to do?" Hoseok questions with a sneaking suspicion him and Namjoon are involved somehow.

 

"I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but your little Taehyungie will murder you," Namjoon warns, putting emphasis on the word will as the other nods in agreement.

 

"I know," he whines, wiggling around in his seat. "But I want the taste of sweet revenge! So hear me out, please?"

 

The two spare each other knowing looks before looking back at the older who's pouting at them, using his cuteness to as an advantage. "Fine, go ahead," Hoseok sighs as he rubs his temple.

 

"Remember how Jeongguk and Taehyung cheated on me? Well, I was thinking of about their boyfriends to fall for me and them as well," Jin orders

 

"Wow, that's really stupid," Hoseok deadpans.

 

"Hm, sounded bette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter