ONE

➣ JINCENTRIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People change, and life goes on, right? That's what Seokjin thought as well, but now as he stands in front of his two cheating ex-boyfriends, he's not too sure if that's true. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's start from the beginning... 

 

Kim Seokjin, eighteen years old and a high school senior. Most known for being a dumb , his good looks, and being cheated on by two of the most popular boys at his high school. Luckily enough for him, he moved before the deep embarrassment settled in. Unluckily for him, his family is moving back to his old town, forcing him to attend the same school with said cheating ex-boyfriends. Life is just dandy, right?

 

"Seokjin-ah! Hurry your up, or you're gonna be late!" His mother shouts downstairs from the living room. 

 

Jin runs towards his bedroom door, grabbing his bag, and heads downstairs. "Sorry, mom. I'm ready now," he apologizes, putting his bag on his back as he walks towards the front door.

 

She looks over at him and smiles, "Honey, I hope you have a good day," she coos, hands reaching up to squish her son's cheeks.

 

"Mom, stop," he whines, pushing the woman's hands away. "I'll have a good day for you, okay?" Jin says, pushing open the door. 

 

"And go to all your classes," she says sternly before pressing a peck on the boy's cheek. 

 

Seokjin rolls his eyes, muttering a quick yes before he walks out the door closing it behind him. He sighs as he sees other students walking to school. 

I guess I have to go then, huh? .

 

 

Okay, he lied. He wasn't having a good day at all. All of Jin's first-classes are the worst. The teachers were rude, and the students would not stop staring and whispering. Him getting cheated on was so last year. Why do they still care?

 

On a good note, his ex wasn't in any of his classes. On another note, however, he has nowhere to sit for lunch, and the bathroom is not an option.

 

Seokjin finds himself wander to the cafeteria as a last resort. He wasn't that close to any teachers to sit in their classrooms, and sitting in the hallway was a no go. 

 

He sighs, mopping to himself, "Why couldn't I had transferred literally anywhere else?"

 

"Kim Seokjin!" A voice yells out. 

 

Seokjin tenses, freezing in place as his eyes widen. If he doesn't turn around, they'll go away. Or at least that's what he's hoping will happen. 

 

Another person sighs, "Hoseok, I don't think that's him-"

 

"No, it is! Joon, I promise, I saw him earlier!" They protest.

 

Wait... Joon? Hoseok? Those names are a little too familiar...

 

Jin turns to see his two friends standing there. Hoseok's eyes light up as he runs towards his hyung, and Namjoon follows after. 

 

"Hoseokie!" Jin squeals excitedly, running over to Hoseok and pulling him into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" He gushes as he draws back from the hug. 

 

Namjoon coughs awkwardly in an attempt to gain the pair's attention, and Jin turns to him, cooing as he pulls the younger in. 

 

"Namjoonie, you got so tall. Look at you two. I feel like a proud dad. I think I'm gonna cry," Jin says dramatically, fanning away fake tears. 

 

"We're dating now!" Hoseok blurts out with a proud smile as he grabs his boyfriend's hand.

 

Jin's eyes widen, and he pulls the couple in for another hug. "My babies! You two are so cute together," Jin gushes, squeezing the couple tighter despite their attempts to wiggle away.

 

Namjoon puts his hand on the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter