Chapter 9

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My outfit:

I got up the next morning and headed up to the fourth floor for breakfast. Making cereal like every morning. I started talking to Maria the manager of the hostel we are staying at and talked while I ate.

“Morning.” Maria said

“Morning.” I replied with a smile.

“What are you guys doing today?”

“I’m going to see some friends later and Hailie is meeting up with her boyfriend at the same time. We haven’t figured out what to do before then.”

After eating I put my dishes away and went back to get ready for the day. Me and Hailie both were finished getting ready in about 10-15 minutes. We had decided to go walk around Hongdae until it was time to meet up with our plans later.

                             ~ eating Lunch~

“So you excited?”

“Yeah, but I’m more nervous than anything.”

“Why are you nervous? You guys have already met and they are constantly messaging you. Yoongi already likes you.”

“I guess I’m nervous because it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other and I don’t know.”

Next we walked around the streets and looked at different states and other things. It was really hot but to be out in Hongdae made it worth it. A little while later we headed back to the hostel so that we could get ready for our separate plans and then we were off. It wasn’t for about an hour until I got to where I was supposed to meet Yoongi. As I walked up the stairs from the subway station.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter