Chapter 4

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn’t reply to me but she didn’t stop smiling until we got to the Allstate arena for the concert and had to stand in a long line for more than an hour. Where it was cold and then it rained.

Me: I hope you guys are warm and comfy in there.

Yoongi: We are. Are you guys’ cold out there?

Me: Yes we are me and Hailie are huddled up like penguins. Oh and it has started to rain.

Yoongi: I’m sorry. The doors should be open now just wait a little bit longer. Don’t forget that picture and I’ll see you and Hailie after the concert.

Me: Yea we’re slowly moving. Wait! What do you mean you’ll see us after the concert?

Yoongi: I mean that the boys want to meet you cause “they have to meet who their Hyung / son is talking to” and I thought you’d like to bring your friend so you could feel more comfortable. If that’s okay with you that is.

I showed Hailie the message. Actually she just ended up looking over my shoulder and had to keep from freaking out because of all the people around use. I looked towards her and she nodded her head like are you crazy hell yeah we are meeting them.

Me: We would love to meet up with you guys after words. Well we’re inside and I have to get a towel and get to our seats.  Good luck oppa and kill it.

Yoongi: okay then. I’ll text you after the concert. Oh I will. Have fun see you after.

Me: Oh I will oppa

Hailie and I by now were at our seats with the girl we came with. We were going along with the rest of the fans to the music videos. I was dancing in my seat and I remembered to send Yoongi oppa a picture of the stage from where our seats are. Finally the concert started and the boys opened up with Not Today. Then came Am I wrong, silver spoon, and dope. Then it was solo songs and stages, these were kicked off by Jungkook with Begin. Then comes Jimin killing all of us with his beauti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter