Chapter 8

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ A Few Days Later~                             

I had just spent my last day with my last host family. I and the mom were super close as well as the father. The three of us went to the dinner for the families. We ate dinner and had said our goodbyes. I got on the bus and waved good bye. I was bawling like a baby. We made our way to the hotel we were staying at. As soon as we got out room (me, Hailie, and our other roommate).They stayed up while I went to sleep. We all woke up and eventually went down for breakfast then got ready for our day out at Tokyo Disney Sea. Around noon I and two of the others in the group went back to the hotel. As I was laying in my bed watching arrow and messaging Yoongi.

                                                 Last Day in Japan

Yesterday, I, Hailie, and the girl who stayed behind with us went to the studio Ghibli Museum. Today we took the train to the hotel because we fly out the next day for South Korea. The other girl and I weren’t quite talking that much. After we checked in to the hotel relaxed for a bit then went out for McDonalds for dinner then just messed around then eventually went to bed. Before I actually fell asleep I messaged the boys. The last face I saw was Yoongi’s. We checked out and then made our way to the airport.

Skip the flight

Finally we were in South Korea!!!!! We are heading to the Hostel in Hongdae that we are staying in. It took about an hour to get there. Checked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter