Chapter 11

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staying in the practice Kookie and I spent our time just goofing off while dancing. We even danced to other groups songs including a bunch of them were to girl groups.

“Noona!! Let’s dance to just girl groups now.”

“Okay Kookie you pick the songs. I’ll dance to them if I don’t know them I’ll follow you.” I replied

We danced to groups such as twice, blackpink, EXID, red velvet, girl’s day, f(x), and more. By the end of it we were laughing and sweating but it was fun. Then in walked Tae.

“Cassy it’s time to take photos!!! Kookie if you want to join us you can.”

“Hold on Tae I got to cool down for a sec.”

“Thanks hyung. I will stay but it is your time with noona so I will just cool down.”

Once I cooled down enough from dancing with Jungkook. Tae and I started taking photos. We took so many that I lost count we even took some of Kookie that he doesn’t know about. I wasn’t paying attention because I had noticed that Yoongi oppa had texted me about what was taking us so long and why we were still in the practice room.

                    Text

Pink tiara emoji: Hey you kids need to come to the dorm I am cooking dinner

Me: Arasso Eomma. We are leaving now.

                   End Text

“Tae, Kookie lets go eomma is waiting for us he’s cooking dinner.”

“Arasso Noona. Let’s get going.” Kookie replied

          ~ Time Skip ~

“Eomma we’re here!!!!” I shouted

“Ya stop calling me eomma!!” He shouted

“Ah okay princess.” I replied,” Do you need help with anything?”

“Yes go get the others but be careful Yoongi maybe asleep.”

“Okay.”

I walk to each of the member’s rooms sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter