Chapter 10

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was fans near the front but unless you had the ability to see through a mask and hat you wouldn’t be able to tell that it was Yoongi. I acted like I was always there and we got in without a problem. We got to the elevator to go up to where the boys were and as soon as the doors shut I felt a hand grab mine. I started to blush a little. It felt like seconds and then we were out of the elevator and heading to the dance practice room. He let go of my hand as he opened the door and we walked in. I saw all of the boys just in their own little worlds and I stood there looking at them with my arms crossed.

“So this is the welcome I get when I come all this way to visit you boys?” I say as Yoongi is trying to not laugh

“Noona!!!!” Jungkook yelled as he got up off the floor and ran to me

“Hi Kookie.” I say hugging him when he hugged me

“Have you eaten yet Cassy?” eomma Jin asked me

“Yes eomma. I ate with Hailie earlier before I came.”

“Cassy we missed you so much!” Said Jimin with Kookie and Tae nodding their heads in agreement.

“I missed you guys too.”  I said smiling at them. “The Hope, the Angel……” “J-hope!!!!!” J-hope finishes for me and we just cracked up. I was smiling and laughing when I realized namjoon was sitting off to the side by himself. So I walked over to him to see what was wrong.

“What’s up Namjoonie?” I asked

“It’s just nice to have you here. We all have missed you especially hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter