Chapter 3

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Cue Alarm Which Is Not Today by BTS~ 

The next day I woke up at around 8:30 to my alarm and Hailie unnie poking me to turn it off. We were going to go to the mall that was close to our hotel but after we go to China town again then to H mart. So we got up around 9 to actually go do stuff. I was getting dressed when all of a sudden my phone went off with the cute Kakao talk. I rushed to my phone before the other girl or Hailie could look at it, mind you I was brushing my teeth so running with tooth paste down my chin and let me tell you I still had bed head. Any , it was from Yoongi oppa. I walked back to the sink while reading it.

It says:

Yoongi: hey watcha girls up to today

Me: Well we’re supposed to go to the mall and then to a store and china town but with the way my friend Hailie is we won’t be able to hit all of them before the concert. She loves her sleep not like I can say anything.

Yoongi: Maybe I will get along with her lol. Hope ya girls have fun and enjoy the concert. Send me a pic of the stage from where you guys are. Have fun today.

Me: Will do. What are you and the boys doing today besides rehearsal and sound check?

Yoongi: I will be sleeping, eating, and probably messaging you. Tae, kook, and Jimin will probably eat and bug us like they usually do. Jin will be stuffing his face, namjoon will be working and Hobi will be practicing his dances and resting.

Me: that sounds fun. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter