Chapter 7

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a couple months since the awards ceremony and I am helping the other boys with their English. I am about to leave to go to Japan for a month then go to Korea. The boys didn’t know yet not even Yoongi. I wanted it to be a surprise to him. Actually, I leave tomorrow for the trip to Japan. I was hanging out with my friend Cassidy. No not me I have a friend from school who lives in Cincinnati. It was around 10:30 to 11 o’clock and were in Kentucky at Steak n shake eating. We were talking about here and the guy she is with when my phone buzzed. I had mentioned meeting a guy but didn’t really tell her who he was because she wouldn’t know him anyway. But it was Yoongi message:

Yoongi: Good night. Hope you had a good day today. I’m not that busy today just will be in the genius lab call in the morning if you can.

Me: Oppa good morning. I did have a good day. Hope you have an amazing day and don’t work too hard in the Genius lab. Make sure you eat.

After I sent the my friend asked me “Is that your boo thing.”

“Maybe.” I said slightly blushing

“Ooh it is. Can I see a picture of him?”

“Yea.”

So I showed here this picture of him where he was smiling his gummy smile that I love. I had a big smile on my face and I couldn’t really help it.

“So you are teaching English?”

“Yeah, unofficially I am. I am just helping him and his a couple of his friends with their English. One of them is fluent so he just kind of helps when I’m not skype calling them to help. They are also helping me with my survival Korean.”

“That’s good.” She said and we just continued to talk and then she took me back to my hotel. I got back and got ready for bed. Laid in the hotel bed and then quickly checked my phone to see if the boys or Yoongi had sent me anything. Then I crashed.

~the next morning ~

I woke up at 5 and headed to the airport to check in and meet up with the other students that are going on the program. To me it was the start of a very long month until I got to see BTS. I still have to tell the Yoongi about me going to Japan and Korea. The flights were not that bad and weren’t long it was two flights to get to japan and then one more to get to Okayama. It was time to eat dinner by the time we got to the guest house we were staying with the other three schools. I didn’t have a good understanding on the Wi-Fi so it was awhile until I could get ahold of Yoongi oppa. It was at least a day, because I was and am an idiot with the Wi-Fi.

~ Skip a couple of weeks~

I had just got up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter