Chapter 6

Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month of April passed so fast that it was time for me to move out of my school apartment abut not before I started finals week. Finals week or what I call hell week in college is pretty stressful. I had the support of Yoongi oppa and both my unnies not to mention that the rest of the boys all messaged me on oppa’s phone and wished me good luck. Yoongi oppa and I have been talking as much as we could with him on tour and me finishing school along with studying for finals.

It was Monday and I only had one exam that afternoon. When I woke up I looked at my phone and seen a message from Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa: Morning Minnie-ah. You’ll do great on your test.  Minnie fighting.

Me: thank you oppa! Take care of yourself and make sure the boys are fine even your hyung.

Yoongi started calling me Minnie because I’m shorter than him and Jiminnie, as well as being younger than them bot even though with Jimin I’m only a couple months younger than him. Anyway I went on with the rest of my day and noticed after I got out of my Exam that I had a message from Yoongi oppa and it was a picture message. http://snapsr.com/3l2pf II probably looked like a crazy person after I left unnie to walk back to my apartment. I coincidentally was listening to the boys. I just started to be able to listen to spring day again since it was the last song I heard them sing at the concert.  I ended up not going back to my apartment until 3 am that night. I still stayed up to talk to Yoongi oppa until he had to go or I fell asleep. I had moved out that Wednesday, finished Exams and as well as finally get a week break before classes start back up.  

I have been home for several weeks now and my grandparents don't really know about me and Yoongi. I didn’t want to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter