Competition

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as he was wiping the dusty windows of Neo Café. He paused on his work and cleared his throat awkwardly, not even wanting to face the other. "Johnny, I'm working."


Johnny had been constantly visiting in the shop and is always tailing Ten. One look at him, you won't even expect that he's a clingy man. It made Ten uncomfortable but he can't tell his childhood bestfriend since he might hurt him, and a conflict is the last thing he needed in his life.


The worse thing was that Lucas has been extremely busy in school. Bombed with group projects and assignments, the younger seldom find time for Ten. The barista completely understood since he'd experienced the hell life of being a college student but it can't be denied that he missed Lucas so much. And without the brunette, Ten got no excuse to protest when Johnny's being so demanding with skinship. It's like the latter took every opportunity to be with Ten.


The taller didn't mind Ten's excuse instead, he rested his chin on the latter's shoulder. "Take a break for me. You barely spared me a glance since I arrived in here," he complained with a pout playing in his lips.


The barista only heaved a sigh, guilty with the accusation. He can't help but feel uneasy even though Johnny introduced himself as his bestfriend. It was different. "I'm sorry. My work is just really important. Or hyung would scold me," he explained as he shot a glance to Taeyong who was secretly watching them from the counter.


A knowing smile was plastered on the senior barista's face which somehow creeped Ten out. "It's fine, Ten. We already closed the shop. Give Johnny some time. Many years passed and you two need a lot of catching up."


The Thai's eyes widened with what he heard. Taeyong wasn't the type of senior who would let him slack for it will affect the café's performance and here he is, letting Johnny do his thing. He looked up at the latter and he was more surprised when he saw that smirk on his lips while his bestfriend was exchanging meaningful looks with Taeyong. Ten's gut feeling telling him that something fishy is going on but he can't tell what it is.


"He's right, Ten. I have stories lined up for you!," Johnny held him by his waist and turned him so they can be face-to-face.


Ten's breath hitched when he realized that their faces were only inches away from each other. He stepped back for more space but he found himself being corned by the glass wall. He bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter