Coffee

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet aroma of coffee filled his nose as he stepped in the small coffee shop. Soft ringing of bells were heard as he opened the wooden door and he smiled widely, feeling the familiarity of the place. Neo Café has been his second home now for two years, he is a junior barista and if he works harder, he might get the promotion he is rooting for.


Ten cheerfully greeted the senior barista named Lee Taeyong who was currently wiping the black tables. "Good morning, hyung. Aren't you too early?"


The older looked up to see his junior and smiled a bit. "Set my alarm clock at an earlier time to here I am. You know that I'm a light sleeper so..," he trailed off, shrugging his shoulders.


The younger nodded and proceeded to the staff room. Ten laid his bag on the cabinet and wore his velvety brown apron, shoving his hair backwards and looked at his reflection on the mirror. Satisfied, he winked and laughed at himself. He eyed the wall clock just above him  and saw that it's already time so he stormed to his position.


Ten was only sanitizing his hands with alcohol when the chimes rang and he automatically looked at the newcomer. "Good morning, sㅡ," his words died off as he saw who it was. "L-Lucas..?"


A tall man wearing a normal school uniform entered the café, a big smile plastered on his face as he saw the small barista. "Ten hyung!," he yelled, waving his hand.


Ten blinked in surprise, couldn't believe what he is seeing. "What are you doing here?," were the words that slipped on his mouth. He didn't expect that the student would actually visit him in his work. True that Lucas treated him ramyeon last night but they didn't talk much since both were shy to say things. But Ten rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter