Movie Night

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here we go," Ten announced as they reached a small bungalow painted in black and white. He unlocked the steel gate and made way for the tall student, Lucas.

 

Lucas roamed his eyes around the small yet flowery garden. The wind is blowing nicely so he can smell the sweet fragrance of the place as they walked to the smaller's house. There was a wooden bench on the side surrounded by azaleas and tulips, it's so pretty for his eyes to see. "It's beautiful, hyung. I didn't know you like flowers."

 

The Thai gave the younger a warm dreamy smile as he opened the brown door and let him in. "I learned to love them. You remember my childhood friend? He loves flowers so as a way to have his presence with me, I made a graden for myself. I have one on my hometown too."

 

The taller gasped with Ten's words, his eyes blinked in surprised as he stood frozen on the doorway. The ravenette looked at him questioningly so he shook his head gently. "N-nothing. That was so sweet of you. Your friend would surely like it."

 

Ten shrugged dismissively. Lucas noticed how quick his emotions change when talking about the certain lad. "Maybe. I don't even know where he is. No letters and anything. Who knows, he might not remember me since it was ages ago."

 

The student frowned as he clearly heard the pain and bitterness on the other's voice. He sat quietly on the couch while Ten headed to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. The ravenette saw him on that position as he came back with two cans of soda and chips. "What if he never forgot about you, hyung?," he said out of the blue.

 

Ten's lips formed a slight smile, eyes focused on the blaring television he just switched on. "That's great, I guess? Still, he never contacted me. Let's not talk about him, Lucas. We're here for a movie night!," he said as an excuse yet the excitement was still heard on his voice.

 

Lucas sighed inwardly, standing up to check the older's CD rack. His eyes sparkled as one title caught his attention, he quickly get it and prepared the player. Ten was just watching him from the back, legs crossed on the couch.

 

After weeks of Lucas visiting him every morning in the Neo Café, times that they hang out on places they both wanna check out, Ten decided to ask the younger for movie night in his own home. They was no harm to it even with Taeyong's constant warnings on him. Lucas was nice, a ball of energy and he can keep up with him well. It was a Friday and good thing, the student got no Saturday classes so he can spend the night over.

 

Creepy music filled the living room as darkness surrounded them when Lucas decided to turn off the lights before sitting beside him. His eyes widened when he realized what the student picked. "R-really, Lucas? C-coming soon..?"

 

"Yes, hyung. It's one of my favorites! Why? Are you probably scared?," he asked in a teasing tone as he poked the other's fluffy cheeks. He purposely played a horror movie because he wants to see how would the other react. Fright reflects on Ten's expressive eyes and right there and then, Lucas knew he's going to enjoy this evening.

 

Ten gulped loudly, mentally cursing his friend Doyoung for giving that disc to him. He bit his bottom lip, eyes switching from the television to Lucas. "Of course not! It's just a movie, it's not real so why would I be scared?!" He tried to conceal how nervous he is and knew to himself that he miserably failed.

 

He ate all of his words later on as he can't help but scream everytime the ghost appears on screen. It was horrendous and it felt so real in his eyes, the loud background music wasn't helping to ease his misery. He grabbed Lucas' arm and lowered himself on the couch, hiding his face behind the latter's back for he knew something's coming again. It was the elevator scene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter