Sushi

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man clad with gray cotton weatshirt and black sweatpants exited the beige door of the coffee shop, his backpack worn and a cap on his head. His shift ended so he's going back to his apartment since he got no other plans for the evening. It was cold outside, cool breeze of wind kisses his fair skin which makes him shiver.


"I should've brought my coat with me," he muttered to himself with a sigh. He hugged his petite body, momentarily rubbing his palms for heat.


He was so focused with warming up himself that he didn't notice a japanese fitz lying on his way, accidentally stepping into it's short tail. The dog made a pained sound, making the man finally recognize its presence.


He gasped as he realized what he have done and quickly kneeled to reach for the poor animal. He picked it up, caressing its white fur gently to calm it down. "I'm sorry, baby. Please don't cry already," he whispered to the dog as if it will understand him.


Rushed steps came toward him til he saw a tall handsome brunette man sit in front of him, eyes fixed on the japanese fitz in his arms. "What happened to Sushi?," the stranger asked in a very deep voice, it almost scared him.


He smiled innocently, biting his lips and rubbing his nape. "I wasn't looking I think I.. stepped on its tail? I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt him," he apologized in panic.


The man gently pulled the dog away from his grip and hugged it, the animal barked at the presence of his owner. "It's fine. I guess he's not that hurt. Although, thank you for finding him. He suddenly ran away from me and I've been looking for him since a while ago. Sorry for the disturbance!" The brunette stood up then extended a hand as a help.


He hesitantly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter