Confession

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence of the night surrounded the two males as they sat quietly on the couch, not facing each other. Lucas was fidgeting on his seat for the smaller still hadn't said a thing about what happened earlier. He knew that he should've stopped himself but he couldn't, the urge within him was strong and Ten didn't stop him! Was it just because of the shock? Did the latter actually dislike it? Was he wrong to think that maybe he got a chance from the older?


"L-Lucas..," Ten called him with voice filled with worry and hesitation. He slowly looked up to meet the younger's glassy eyes and his heart almost broke with the pained expression he saw. He felt his own hands extend to caress Lucas cheeks gently. "H-hey, it's fine. I'm not mad, okay? I was just really surprised."


The student smiled faintly, catching Ten's right hand to squeeze it lightly. "You don't have to tell me that it's okay when it's not, hyung. I know I crossed the line which was totally wrong for me to do. You've always been kind to me and this is what I repay you. I'm really sorry."


Ten pinched the other's cheek and chuckled softly. "C'mon, we don't need to be dramatic here. To tell you, I actually.. liked it too," he confessed, the last three words almost in a whisper. It was cold but his face was heating up making it all crimson red. 


Lucas' eyes almost rivaled an owl's upon hearing the ravenette's words. It was far from what he expected, his mind was already playing different series of rejection but here's Ten, washing all of those worries away. "Does that mean that you like me too, hyung?"


If his face could get any redder, it already did. Ten wasn't a man of confrontation, he was afraid of them. He was never good with expressing himself, he was not good with putting up with words, and this conversation was definitely making him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter