Moments

Coffee Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Going somewhere?," Taeyong asked his junior barista as he saw him on the staff room, folding his brown apron. He was like, almost beside Ten earlier and he heard everything about his conversation with Lucas. He was so ready to scold the latter for disturbing his colleague's work but the younger's sincerity with his words struck him.


Ten nodded and smiled, turning to his senior. "Yes. Yuta-kun will be here in a few for his shift so I guess I'm free?," he replied, fishing his spare black shirt from his backpack. He then turned away again, back facing Taeyong, as he removed his sweaty shirt and wore the clean one. "How about you? Going overtime?"


The older couldn't help himself but stare at the other's movements. He shook his head to eliminate the incoming thoughts and cleared his throat. "Maybe? Are you gonna meet that.. Lucas?," he asked again, somehow against with the plan.


Putting his cap on, the younger wore his bag and he was ready to go. "Yes. He told me earlier that he's going to meet me!," he answered happily, excitement lacing his voice.


"Are you sure about that? How can you assure that it's safe to hang out with them? You only met him few days ago!," he disapproved grudgingly, his arms crossed on his chest like he's scolding a kid.


Ten's lips slowly formed a pout, biting his lip as his senior's words hit him. "I'm aware of that.. but he seems nice. I don't think he'll do something with me? We're.. friends," he didn't what excuse to say and it sounded like it's himself that he was convincing.


The older brushed his silver hair in dismay, he can't stop Ten since he doesn't have the rights. And what reason could he give? They weren't valid enough. "Fine then. Just be safe, okay? Text me if anything bad happens."


The Thai chuckled, touched with his hyung's concern. "I will. Don't worry too much, you look older than you are," he teased, poking the other's right cheek.


As Taeyong was about to speak, the café's door opened and they both heard the ringing of chimes, instantly making them look at the direction. There on his plain white v-neck shirt and school black slacks was Lucas. He was standing against the door with his eyes roaming around the place, obviously looking for Ten.


Ten tapped his senior's shoulder before going out, greeting Lucas with his bright smile. "Hey there!" He crossed their distance in no time and now they were face to face.


The student couldn't hide his happiness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter