Chapter 15: Sunshine and Soirees

A Mistaken Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up to an unfamiliar surroundings. She tried to rack her brains out thinking what had happened last night and where she is right now. This is not her bed, and this is not her room. She closed her eyes and thought deeply replaying backwards what had transpired a couple of hours before.

Then it dawned on her. She was in Min Ho’s room. She remembered clearly that after their first kiss then first love making both her and Min Ho laid on her bed. But after a couple of minutes, Min Ho felt that her bed was too small for the both of them despite its queen size frame.

So they hurriedly moved their activity to his room where a very welcoming California King bed laid in the middle of the room. Her mouthed gaped wide open upon seeing the bed itself. Who needs a bed as big as that? She asked herself.

It was the first time that Shin Hye was ever inside Min Ho’s room. It was a magnificent view. The room was well decorated, and the design was exuding an aura of him which means that he must have really thought well in creating the room.

As Shin Hye’s memories came rushing in, she felt her cheeks blush profusely. Her body was covered in the soft comforter in which she slowly peeked inside to realize that she was fully without cloth. Of course, the first time they made love last night was not the last. They continued their affair until the wee hours of the night and was able to rest when both were really exhausted from all the activity. It seemed like they can’t get enough of each other.

She Shin Hye slowly steered from her position, she realized that Min Ho was spooning her. So she stealthily faced him wanting to take a look at the magnificent view that she was missing. As she lifted her head up to look at the solemn face of the man beside him, she soon realized that she was doomed. She is in love and she can’t deny it anymore. She is in way too deep and she does not know what will happen now that she has admitted it to herself.

“You know that it’s rude to stare.”

She heard Min Ho say with his eyes closed. Again, her cheeks where scarlet red from embarrassment having been caught off guard.

“I am not. How can you say that? Your eyes are closed.”

Min Ho chuckled. “I just know.”

Min Ho slowly opened his eyes

"you are a sight to behold."

Then looked at the clock on the side table. It says 9:00 AM. They have slept for only a couple of hours, yet he felt rejuvenated.

Shin Hye also looked at the clock to check on the time and gasped to see that it was already very late.

“Yah! We better get ready. Sung Jae must have been awake already.” She said as she quickly took hold of the blanket to cover her body. But instead of propping herself up, she was brought back to the bed with the soft pillow on her head.

Min Ho pulled her back saying “It’s a weekend. Let’s stay in bed longer.” Then hugged her once more and closed his eyes.

“Your son is going to look for us, to look for me! He always knocks on my room to check on me and if he finds me not there he will be worried.” She explained.

“Aissshh. You and my son have your own morning routine going on. Why don’t we have that?” Sounding jealous all of a sudden.

Shin Hye giggled “because your son is much more charming that you are. Get up now before he looks for us.”

Shin Hye quickly got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. As she the shower, she did not notice that Min Ho followed her from behind. She was not familiar with his bathroom, so she did not know how to maneuver her way around and left the door unlock.

Min Ho took the sponge as well as the body wash and slowly lathered it on Shin Hye’s body. Her eyes jolted open upon the touch and was shocked to see a completely Min Ho in the shower with her.

“What are you doing here?” She asked shocked.

“Conserving water.” He answered.

“you must be joking right.” She fired back.

“Of course not. The company believes in promoting environment conservation to help mother nature and as the saying goes, it should start at home.” He answered while continuing what he was doing.

Min Ho was still facing Shin Hye’s back while he is rubbing the sponge on her front seemingly hugging her from behind.

“if that was the case then you should have done it a long time ago.” She said mindlessly.

“So are you suggesting that I should have taken my bath together with you ever since you started living here? If only I have known of your thoughts, then I would have gladly obliged.” He said amused.

Shin Hye faced Min Ho this time and awkwardly answered “I didn’t mean it that way!”

Min Ho had a hearty laugh. “I know what you mean. Now, better hold still or this bathing session is going to take long.”

Shin Hye quickly kept shut but it was too late as Min Ho has claimed her lips in an intense and passionate kiss that took her breath away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple spent most of the day just at home playing with Sung Jae at the garden ang talking about random stuff from current events to politics and even entertainment. They seem to be getting along well and was happy to be spending the day without any interruption.

As night time came, Shin He and Min Ho tucked Sung Jae in his bed and read him a bedside story.

“Omma, Appa…why are you not staying in the same room?” He asked innocently as both Min Ho and Shin Hye were seating side by side at the edge of the bed.

Shin Hye cleared before saying “Why are you asking that question?”

“We had a film showing at school about a family and both the father and mother share the same room. Why are you not doing the same? Are you different from the parents in the movie?” He asked.

Shin Hye and Min Ho looked at each other but Shin Hye saw a glint in his eyes. Min Ho then faced Sung Jae with a mischievous look in his eyes.

“Sung Jae-yah..Do you want omma to stay in appa’s room?” He asked.

The little boy nodded his head quickly.

“Then why don’t you convince omma to move in to appa’s room now.” He pushed the kid to do so.

The little boy then gave Shin Hye his puppy eyes and adorable pout saying “Omma…can you move your things down to appa’s room tonight? It would make Sung Jae very happy.”

Shin Hye was placed on hot water not knowing how to respond.

“But…”

“pretty please omma…”Sung Jae pleaded.

Shin Hye’s forehead crease not knowing what to say.

“Sung Jae, do you know what the saying ‘silence means yes’ means?” Min Ho asked.

The little kid thought for a while then his face started to brighten.

“Deh, appa! It means that since omma is not answering it means she already agreed! Yehey!” He laughs in glee.

Shin Hye can’t say anything anymore and heaved in defeat.

“Fine..Fine..you both are bullying me.” She said.

“Don’t worry omma, you won’t be alone in your room anymore because you now have appa to be with you all the time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter