Don't Be Inconsiderate.

How We Met

Enough of the stories of how they started dating, now we are about to fast forward to when they are over the 'sweet-dating-phase' as known as the 'honeymoon period'.

"Ya, Kang Jaehee, why does it feel like you're not attached?" Naeun commented casually at their usual BBQ spot.

Jaehee downed a shot of soju and said, "What do you mean?"

"You only meet him once a week. To be exact, half a day. And what is he doing on a Fridays or Saturdays? Partying his night away with hot girls in the club." Kai chimed in.

"He's always with his friends." Myungsoo added.

Jaehee downed another shot and stuffed herself with meat.

"Aigoo look at our princess." Kai grimaced and refilled Jaehee's shot cup with more soju.

"At the start of our relationship, he would put in the effort to come all the way to my house to find me and just rant about his day." Jaehee said.

"Now? He only meets you whenever he wants to." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to seem clingy. I like clubbing too but the fact that he prioritises his parties more than me..." Jaehee sighed and downed another shot.

"Sometimes I can tell that he really likes me, but at the same time, I'm not sure if he means it."

"From a guys perspective, he's a guy that is really good with words. And you, Kang Jaehee, get so shaken easily. Though you seem tough and cool about everything on the outside, but you're a total softie inside." Kai said.

"Kang Jaehee, I will not allow you to date a guy that treats you like this. Just end things with him already. The three of us hate coming out every other friday to meet you just to see you drink your sorrows away." Naeun said seriously.

"Not to forget how often you guys fight. The other day he just asked you to dress like the other feminine girls. He's trying to change who you are, and because of that you start to doubt yourself a lot." Myungsoo said.

When they first started dating, like most couples, they were doing the sweetest things together. They went to clubs together, spent their nights together.

Now, Do-Hwan is always busy with his hectic social life.

Jaehee was also busy with her internship at JFK Group.

They started to fight over the trival things.

Both Jaehee and Do Hwan had a pride on their own, and whenever they fought, they would let their pride get ahead of themselves which aggravates the fight.

Do Hwan only made time for her on Sundays. Jaehee accepted that Do Hwan had a lot of friends, so she compromised.

Jaehee started to become afraid of losing him. 

In the past when she dated other guys, she was always the one that gave up easily because she couldn't stand the flaws.

But when it came to Do Hwan, despite his flaws, she still loved him, and she wanted to stay with him.

Currently, at the rate the relationship is progressing, she's confused.

She does not know whether he wants the relationship to a higher level: Long Distance Relationship

 

Meanwhile at a bar in Hongdae.

 

"Long distance relationship? You?" Jonghyun laughed.

"Wae? What's wrong with it?" Do Hwan asked confused.

"Playboy Do-Hwan, are you seriously considering this option? I know you're pretty serious with Jaehee-ssi, but honestly, do you think you can commit to this?"

"Ya Hong Jonghyun stop spreading negativity! For me, I think long distance relationship with her is worth shot. Look at me and Hwayoung. She's in UK studying but we're still going strong." Jinyoung said confidently.

"I know you really like her a lot, but can you see a future with her? Is she the right one for you?" Jonghyun said.

"True, you will need to have a strong foundation with her. Do you have that?" Jinyoung said as he sipped on his beer.

"I'm not sure. I'm so troubled by this, and she is flying off in a few months time."

"Listen to Hyung, you have to discuss this with Jaehee ssi as soon as possible. If not you'll only hurt her more at the end."

"But I don't want to leave her."

"That's you being selfish. You just want her for yourself, you're not considerate about her thoughts." Jonghyun chimed in.

"Ya, Woo Do Hwan, JFK Group Heir, please grow up. Not everything revolves around you. You're a chic guy but you have to think of other people too." Jinyoung said.

"I'm so annoyed." Do Hwan said as he downed the whole pint of beer. "I don't even know where this is going."