Let's Date.

How We Met

"Jaehee-ssi, how about having lunch with me?" One of the younger staff members of her department who clearly fancied her asked.

"That's alright. I'm going to go with a quick lunch somewhere nearby."

"But.."

"She's eating lunch with me." Do Hwan stepped in.

"Sir." The young male employee bowed and then excused himself.

"Woo Do Hwan-ssi?" Jaehee asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Lunch?" He gave a charming smile.

"Let's go." Jaehee gave in to his charms.

 

"How cool is that? You live at my neighbourhood." Do Hwan said as he slurped on his noodles.

"Yeah, I didn't know I had a neighbour like you." Jaehee replied.

"What do you think of...dating me?" Jaehee choked on her rice and Do Hwan worriedly poured a cup of water for her.

"You serious? We're progressing pretty fast." Jaehee said.

"It's pretty obvious that we're attracted to each other. Most importantly, I think we match pretty well."

"Woo Do Hwan ssi, I'm leaving Korea soon though are you sure you want to try this?"

"Yeah, let's give it a shot." Do Hwan said seriously. "I'll treat you well."

Jaehee paused.

What if she actually fell really deeply for him? What if he's playing her? A million of 'What Ifs' entered her mind.

"Hello? Kang Jaehee come back to earth." Do Hwan waved his palm in front of Jaehee's stoned face.

"Alright let's do this." Jaehee muttered shyly.

"Do what?" Do Hwan asked.

"Let's date." Jaehee said.

"Yes!" Do Hwan punched his fist in the air excitedly.

 

"Ya, since we're officially together, we should start by holding hands?" Do Hwan cheekily suggested.

Jaehee shyly agreed, and that's how their romance started.

 

 

Hold on readers, don't get your hopes too high. There are more challenges awaiting for them.