"It's A Match"

How We Met

"Ah jinjia, my phone keeps going off at the notifications from this app it's so annoying!" Jaehee complained to Naeun over the phone.

"Ya, can you be more patient. It just means that you're popular among the guys and there are lot's of matches."

"Okay I admit it's fun choosing the matches but it gets annoying after awhile."

"Kang Jaehee, get your together and start learning to have patience. Choose a few guys to talk to. Anyways, I've got to go I'm meeting a match soon."

"Again?! You've been out on 10 dates with different guys you've met on the app already!"

"Don't tell me what to do. Okay I've got to go, bye! Love you!"

"Son Naeun!" And the line went dead.

Jaehee sighed and sipped on her coffee while scrolling through the app:

Do-Hwan: Hey cutie

Jaehee rolled her eyes and typed.

Jaehee: Said this to probably 100 other girls already?

 

"Son, why not meet with Eunjung Electronics daugther tomorrow for lunch? Eomma has already made a reservation for you at W Hotel for lunch." Mrs Woo said, trying to persuade her son to go on a blind date.

Do Hwan scrolled through his phone boredly and answered, "I'll think about it."

Mrs. Woo took his phone away and said, "You're going. I've already told their family that you're going to be there."

"Eomma! I'm not interested in serious dating." Do Hwan sighed and took his phone back.

"Aigoo when are you going to stop seeing those skimpy models and being an embarrassment to our family?"

"Eomma, I'm still young. Plus, I've got these dashing looks from you." He gave a million watt smile that earned a few appreciative stares from people around them.

"Just go and have a meal with her and then take her home. That's all." Mrs. Woo said in a firm voice.

"Arasso."

Do Hwan scrolled through 'Cupid's Arrow' and found a girl with a very attractive profile.

"Bingo."

Jaehee: Said this to probably 100 other girls already?

"Fiesty." Do Hwan smirked.

 

"Aish where did that Kim Jongin go? He requested to meet us here but he is nowhere to be seen." Jaehee complained.

"He's there." Myungsoo pointed at his direction where Kai was seen making out with a girl at the club.

"Aigoo tsk tsk our Kim Jongin. Gross." Naeun said as she jokingly vomitted.

Jaehee shook her head as she asked one of the staff, "May I know where's the table that Mr. Kim Jongin reserved? We came under his name."

The staff politely led them to Kai's table and there were tequilla shots, vodka and mixers placed on the table, well they were all ready to party.

All four of them frequented Ovak club pretty often but Kai visited it the most, he's the VVIP of the club. Ovak club was one of the most hyped and posh clubs in Korea and to get in there you've got to have a certain standard. They would reject you if you didn't meet their standards, yeap, it was that hard to get in, but our four troublemakers were frequent visitors.

"Myungsoo oppa, you're here again." One of the scantily dressed girls approached Myungsoo.

"Turn away girls. This oppa here ain't interested." Naeun said.

One of them scoffed and said, "Stop trying to up to him ."

Jaehee raised her brows and said, "You do not call my friend , . Turn away while we're saying nicely before I'll make sure you will never want to live again.", giving her an icy cold look.

One of the girls from the group whispered to the girl, "She's Kang Taehee."

The girl gasped and said, "You're..Kang Taehee? Daehan's Bank Kang Taehee?.."

"Yeah yeah.." Myungsoo said boredly, "That's her."

The group of them gave her a 90 degree bow, "I'm sorry, I was being so rude."

Naeun scoffed, "Give your plastic surgeon a call, your nose is crooked."  

The group of girls retreated in embarrassment and the trio clanked their glasses with a sneaky smile.

Kai bopped Jaehee's head from the back, "Guess who's back?"

"Our biggest player." They chimed together.

"Hey hey loosen up friends. We're gonna drink and then hit the dance floor."

 

Myungsoo and Kai were busy dancing with beautiful girls while Naeun was busy grinding off with a handsome guy. Jaehee was just on her own, drinking at their table until somebody caught her eye.

"Kang Jaehee?" Chanyeol approached her.

"Oh, long time no see." Jaehee gave an uninterested look.

"You look hot today."

"Yeah whatever, get lost."

"About us..Jaehee..I've been wanting to apologise about what happen between me and Dayeon, it was a mistake. I didn't mean to...cheat on you."

Jaehee rolled her eyes and tried to walk away but Chanyeol held her back.

"Get. your. filthy. hands. off. me" Jaehee said angrily.

"Just give me one more chance and I'll.." Jaehee slapped him.

Chanyeol angrily shouted, "Ya!"

"Woah woah, no need to shout at a hot lady." Do Hwan intercepted.

"Mind your own business idiot." Jaehee said.

"Kang Jaehee? I'm Woo Do-Hwan, I believe we've met before." Do Hwan whispered into Jaehee's ear as she froze

Do Hwan gave Chanyeol a dark look, "Get lost and don't ever come near my girlfriend."

 

"Bwoh? Girlfriend?" Jaehee gasped.