Date Me?

How We Met

"Welcome back Mr. Woo." the bouncer greeted him as Do Hwan skipped the queues and went straight to the VIP entrance. Girls were throwing him flirty looks and guys were giving him envious stares. Do Hwan nodded and threw his keys at the valet guy, "Take care of my baby."

"Oppa, why didn't you pick up my call for the past few days?" Minri, one of the top models in Korea whined.

Do Hwan quietly drank his whiskey and said, "Minri ah, don't you think things are getting a little boring between us?"

"What is that suppose to mean? You're breaking up with me?" Minri exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're too noisy. I only dated you because you're pretty but you just can't stop whining about everything." Do Hwan said calmly.

*Slap* Minri striked her palm across Do Hwan's flawless face.

"I should have listened to the other girls when they said you're a heartless player." 

Do Hwan smirked as the girl stormed off.

"Another cup of whiskey please." Do Hwan told the bartender.

As he was sipping on his alcohol he saw a scene that caught his eye: A guy was trying to talk to the girl by pulling her back and she clearly looks disturbed.

But what intrigued him further was that the girl...looked kind of familiar.

He logged into his app and scrolled the endless profiles of his matches.

"Ah, Kang Jaehee."

 

Jaehee shrugged his hand off, "Girlfriend? Dude, I'm barely attached, and who are you?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Woo Do Hwan." Do Hwan offered his hand, but Jaehee just gave him a cold look.

"You don't remember me? 'Cupid's Arrow'? Rings a bell?"

Jaehee threw him a confused look and took out her phone to check his profile.

"Oh." Jaehee said.

"Oh? Wow, you're a tough one. Anyways, what's a pretty lady like you doing alone in the club?"

"I didn't come here alone, my friends are too busy having fun." Jaehee glanced at their direction and Do Hwan followed.

True enough, they were, and he spotted a familiar face, "Kai?"

"You know that idiot?" Jaehee said.

"Yeah, we've met a couple of times but we're really just acquainted." Do Hwan said, "This must be fate then. Let's date Kang Jaehee."

"What? No. I barely know you, and you look like a player."

"Well you look like an ice princess but the fact that you're on the app shows that you're lonely. I'm bored, you're lonely. So let's just date without strings attached."

"I'll think about it." Jaehee said as she sipped on her vodka.

"How about the second time we meet, we'll go on a date. Let fate decide."

Jaehee smirked and said, "Sounds pretty old fashioned but alright." 

Do Hwan kissed the back of her palms and said, "I'm out."

"Have fun with the girls." Jaehee said.

 

"Kang Jaehee, what a beautiful name. Suitable for a pretty face like her."

 

"Who's that?" Myungsoo asked. He was the first one to go back to the table.

"Oh you're back already? Why, the girl was too boring?" 

"She kept on leaning in for a kiss, ew." Myungsoo shrugged.

"Aigoo our ice prince."

"So who's that?"

"Ah, an acquaintance that I probably won't see."

 

 

 

 

Hey readers, kindly leave some comments below about my story so that I know what to improve on. Thank you for the support!!