Cupid of the Day: NCT (Final)

Neo Cupid Technology

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Ten groaned, hearing loud banging on the doors and walls, accompanied by Doyoung's screeching voice.

"What time is it?" Ten groaned as he looked at his charged phone on the bedside table. "4:30 in the morning effing heck."

Ten rolled on his bed again and closed his eyes, attempting to fall asleep again.

But was interrupted by his bedroom door being kicked opened.

"WAKE UP TENNIE!" Ten groaned again as he turned to face whoever interrupted his now failed attempt of falling back to sleep.

"Jaehyun?" Ten asked as he rubbed his eyes.

Doyoung narrowed his eyes at Ten. "Jaehyun? This is Doyoung, and you need to wake up."

"Why?!" Ten sat on the bed and whined.

"We're going camping and we are leaving now." Doyoung said as he slapped Ten on the like a baby, as Ten went to stand up, almost falling over.

"But I havent packed my things yet." Ten whined again.

"Well then stop whining and pack your things then. Go on." Doyoung motioned to Ten before leaving the room to wake the younger ones.

Even against his own will, he started packing things that he needed for the said camping before washing up and changed clothes.

He was about to drag his camping bag outside when his eyes landed on his bed and he felt the sleepiness take over him again.

"Ah whatever." Ten thought and flopped on his bed, immediately falling asleep again.

"Where's Ten? Why isnt he here yet?" Taeyong asked as the placed their bags on the back of the van.

Jaehyun and Johnny, who were helping him, gave him their lenny faces in which Taeyong responded with a confused face.

"What? I'm just asking." Taeyong shrugged as he placed the last bag.

Johnny was about to respond when Doyoung interrupted, stopping their interrogation on Taeyong.

"Maybe you should go check on him Taeyong. Drag him down if needed." Doyoung said as he closed the backdoor of the van with force causing the three to flinch.

"Okay then." Taeyong shrugged as he begin to walk back inside, while Johnny smirked, and Doyoung and Jaehyun high-fiving each other.

Taeyong knocked on Ten's bedroom door before entering. "Ten? Lets go?"

Taeyong scanned the room before landing on the figure sleeping soundly on the bed.

Taeyong smiled, and carefully picked up Ten, cautious so he would not wake him up.

He was about to exit when he noticed Ten's bag near the door.

"Why is it still here?" Taeyong thought and just as if on cue, Lucas happened to peep into the room.

"Hey Ten-hyu- woahhh... Aye Taeyong-hyung, why are you carrying Ten-hyung?" Lucas asked as he leaned on the door frame.

"He fell asleep after preparing, I guess." Taeyong answered.

"Ah, boyfriend duties. Anyways, need help hyung?" Lucas nodded.

Taeyong wanted to retort but decided to keep his mouth shut.

Hah, how I wish

"Ah yes Lucas, can you bring Ten's bag to the van? Hehe thanks." Taeyong asked sheepishly.

"Of course hyung." Lucas beamed and picked up Ten's bag and he started to head outside, Taeyong following right behind.

"Shall I put his bag in our van?" Lucas asked Taeyong before they were even out the door.

"Yeah. Apparently, Doyoung already closed ours so, yes please."

As Lucas went to put Ten's bag on their van, Taeyong exited the house doors, still carrying Ten when he heard a whistle beside him.

He looked to the source of the voice to see Yuta, holding the house keys in his hand.

"Boyfriend duties huh." Yuta smirked as Taeyong rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Too bad I wont see any of your moments in the van cause I'll be driving the other one." Yuta added.

"The one where the dreamies are?"

"Yeah. Well, Renjun will replace me in your van so." Yuta shrugged.

"Well then." Taeyong laughed but immediately stopped when Ten stirred.

"Anyways get out. I have to lock the house." Yuta shooed Taeyong away.

"Safe trip Yuta." Taeyong laughed while shaking his head as he was on his way to their van.

As Taeyong entered the van, all eyes were on him giving him the lenny face, including the youngest, Renjun. Taeyong just rolled his eyes and placed Ten at the back of the van beside Jaehyun, before sitting next to him.

After a few moments, the van was on its way, with Johnny driving and Taeil on the passenger seat.

The ride wasnt quiet to say the least, but it left Ten undisturbed, who was sleeping peacefully between Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"Mhmm." Taeyong turned his attention to Ten, who murmured in his sleep and started shifting.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Doyoung (who was beside Jaehyun), were alarmed when Ten started mumbling something they cant understand, and were more alarmed when he started to cry.

Taeyong tried to comfort Ten by rubbing soothing circles on his arms.

Jaehyun looked at Ten, who started to sniff while still crying, and was shocked when Ten opened his eyes slightly and faced him.

"Jae?" Ten asked groggily, as he sniffed, probably recognizing Jaehyun's smell then shifted closer to Jaehyun.

"Yeah?" Jaehyun responded.

Ten looked at him and started crying again, hugging Jaehyun and burying his face on Jaehyun's chest.

"He dosent like me Jae. Taeyong-hyung dosent like me." Ten mumbled on Jaehyun's chest softly, so Taeyong and Doyoung cant hear what he's saying.

"Shh, be quiet, dont cry." Jaehyun comforted as he let Ten cry on his chest while he hugged him back.

Ten stayed on Jaehyun's, calming down until he fell back into deep slumber.

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong, who was looking at them the whole time, smiled at him slightly, before moving Ten, onto Taeyong.

Taeyong gladly took Ten, and let him sleep on his chest.

But Taeyong, was obviously jealous at the two of them.

But Taeyong knew that Jaehyun knows who his property is.

As for Jaehyun, he glanced at Doyoung, giving him a slight smile, but Doyoung looked away facing the window, placing his earphones in his ears, completely ignoring Jaehyun who was confused.

Doyoung's kinda jealous too but shh.

•••

"Psst Ten, Taeyong, wake up."

Ten felt someone was shaking him. He swatted the hand away but his sleep was interrupted so going back to sleep is not a good idea.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around, trying to find the owner of the voice.

"Jaehyun? Why did you wake me up?" Ten whined as he slapped Jaehyun's arm slightly.

"Cause we're already here." Doyoung answered instead of Jaehyun, and the two didnt miss the hint of annoyance in Doyoung's tone.

Ten looked at Jaehyun who was eyeing Doyoung as he tried to struggle his way out of his seat, with Winwin and Kun helping him of course.

"What happened between you two?" Ten asked Jaehyun as soon as Doyoung is out of the door.

He probably dosent remember what happened earlier.

"Its nothing." Jaehyun smiled as he ruffled Ten's hair. "Now sit up. Youre crushing Taeyong-hyung."

Ten felt his cheeks turn red as he realized he was sleeping on top of Taeyong.

How did I get here?

Ten immediately sat up straight while Jaehyun just laughed at him.

"Dont tease me Jaehyun!" Ten said shyly.

"Okay I wont. Lets wake Taeyong-hyung up." Jaehyun answered, still laughing.

Ten glared at Jaehyun playfully as they worked to get Taeyong to wake up.

"We here yet?" Taeyong asked hoarsely as soon as he woke up, leaving Ten a blushing mess.

"Yeah." Jaehyun answered instead.

Taeyong exited the van, the two following behind and they were greeted by the sight of the members carrying their baggage and things to camp.

"Yah! Help us here!" Doyoung yelled at them, who was just standing beside the van.

Taeyong quickly responded and helped Doyoung, much to Ten's shock and Jaehyun's disappontment.

"That should be you helping Doyoung." Ten said as he turned to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun just shook his head and he turned to look at Ten. "I take it youre pretty jealous too."

"I'm not." Ten pouted.

"Now playing, Jealousy by Monsta X." They turned to the voice to see Taeil walking past them.

"Shut up Taeil-hyung." The two muttered at the same time, as Johnny, who walked pass them following Taeil, laughed.

"Know what, lets help. So they wont tease us." Ten said, pointing to where Johnny and Taeil is.

Jaehyun just laughed.

Time skip, Ten is now carrying two bags when somebody tried to take it away from him.

"Eh? Taeyong-hyung? What are ypu doing?" He asks Taeyong who was already gripping the bags.

"Let me carry this." Taeyong said.

Ten found the action endearing but thats just... weird.

"Its okay hyung. I can handle this." Ten answered.

"But I insist."

"I said its fine hyung."

Taeyong looked at Ten and smirked, much to Ten's confusion.

"Let me carry the bags." Taeyong leans closer to Ten's face. "Unless you want me to carry you."

Ten's eyes widened as he looked at Taeyong, unable to speak.

Taeyong managed to get the bags out of Ten's hands and gave it to Yuta (who was passing by) before swooping Ten out of the ground and carried him, bridal style.

"Hyung! Put me down!" Ten yelled attracting attention from the others.

Taeyong just laughed while Ten struggled in his arms, and the members giving them teasing looks.

Once they reached the campsites where the others are setting up tents, Taeyong finally put Ten down.

Ten looked up at Taeyong and pouted, in which Taeyong laughed cause he found it cute.

•••

After the campsite was all done, Ten was observing the camp around when Taeyong approached him with a towel around his neck.

"Hey Ten, you wanna go bathe with me in the riverbank?"

Ten instantly turned red, and turned even more red when the other members started teasing (hollering at) them.

"Ten! What are you waiting for!" Johnny yelled as Ten felt he was being pushed toward Taeyong by none other than Jung Jaehyun.

"Welp, looks like Ten-hyung's not accepting the offer." Jisung teased with Chenle's laugh in the background.

"Oppa! Take me with you!" Haechan yelled imitating a girl's voice.

"Stay here Haechan." Mark warned in his stern voice.

But Haechan ignored him. He walked over to Taeyong in which Taeyong rejected by pushing Haechan's head back.

"Nevermind." Taeyong shrugged and walked away to the direction of the riverbank.

Ten felt hard pats on the back and he looked to see Johnny and Jaehyun.

"Its okay." Jaehyun winked.

"Soon." Johnny winked too.

Ten rolled his eyes at them and was about to retort back when Doyoung interrupted.

"Does anybody wanna help me cook lunch?"

•••

"Eat."

Ten looked up to see Jaehyun handing him a plate full of food.

"No thanks. I'm still full from the apples we ate before lunch." Ten smiled.

"Well, if youre hungry, you should go get some food before its all gone okay?" Jaehyun sighed as he walked away still holding the plate. "Might as well give this to Lucas."

Ten was just playing with the soil his shoes were on when he felt someone sat beside him..

"Why arent you eating?"

"Hyung!" Ten squeaked once he saw Taeyong beside him, staring.

Taeyong offered his plate to Ten. "Eat."

"No hyung, I'm not hungry." Ten smiled.

Taeyong narrowed his eyes as he lift a spoonful of food right in front of Ten's mouth. "Eat."

"No hyung, I'm not really hungry."

"You eat? Or I'll kiss you?"

Ten's eyes widened and his face reddened, as he took the spoon and shoved it into his mouth.

Taeyong just smiled at Ten's cuteness.

While eating, Ten felt something on his thigh.

He turned to look at Taeyong who was looking around then down to his thigh where Taeyong's hand was casually running up and down his thigh.

"What are you doing hyung?"

"Trying to mark you."

Ten choked on his food as he shivered. He cant eat properly now.

He nervously looked around and spotted Johnny and Taeil, laughing at him from the distance.

Ten glared at Johnny in which returned with a teasing thumbs up.

"Taeyong-hyung, I'm okay now. Thanks for the food." Ten quickly said as he tried to stand up.

"Welcome. Give the plate to me, I'll bring it to Doyoung." Taeyong said as he took the plate from Ten.

Ten thanked Taeyong once again before running off to find Jaehyun.

"Where the heck is he? I need to tell him this." Ten asked himself, still feeling flustered at Taeyong's action.

•••

"Hyung! Hyung! Get up!" Jaemin whined as he pulled Taeyong by the arm.

Taeyong, who was laying motionless on the grass, remained there unbothered.

"Hyung! Doyoung-hyung's gonna be mad if you dont get up now!" Jeno whined as he pulled Taeyong on his arm.

"I dont want to." Taeyong groaned.

"Hyung, get up, get up!" Chenle said as he tried pulling Taeyong by the leg.

"Come on Taeyong-hyung!" Jisung helped pull the other leg.

"Taeyong-hyung!" Renjun screeched as he went to push Taeyong on his back off the ground.

But Taeyong is stubborn, he stayed there not moving.

Eventually, the youngsters got tired and they gave up.

"Youre not really getting up, are you hyung?" Jeno asked Taeyong in which he responded with a shake of his head.

"LEE TAEYONG IF YOU DONT GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE YOU STUBBORN BRAT!!!" They heard Doyoung screech in the background.

"Welp, you hear that Taeyong-hyung? Doyoung-hyung can actually be scary you know." Jisung shrugged.

"Well, what do we need to do before Doyoung-hyung will skin you alive?" Renjun asked.

Taeyong looked at them and grinned. "Your Ten-hyung's gotta persuade me."

The youngsters grinned back. "We're on it!" Before they ran away to find Ten.

After a few moments, Ten approached Taeyong, panting hard from all the running.

"Get up Taeyong-hyung." Ten immediately said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Make me." Taeyong grinned.

Ten narrowed his eyes at him before grabbing Taeyong's arm and started pulling it.

After seeing Ten struggle, Taeyong smirked and pulled back his arm, bringing Ten along with it.

Ten landed on top of Taeyong, but what made Taeyong surprise is that Ten's lips, landed on his neck for a moment.

The two look at each other with shock etched on their faces, Ten on top of Taeyong.

Ten immediately went back to his senses and stood up, dusting imaginary dirt from his clothes.

"Get up Taeyong-hyung." Ten awkwardly faked coughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." Taeyong answered as he stood up and as he turned to look at Ten, he was already running away from Taeyong, to the direction in which the others where.

Taeyong brought his hand on his face and was not shocked when it was actually really warm.

I think I'm blushing

•••

Taeyong arrived on where the other guys were and sat beside Doyoung, but he is still in the state of shock.

"Yah! YAH LEE TAEYONG!" Taeyong came back to his senses when Doyoung screamed at his ear.

"You didnt have to scream at my ear Kim Doyoung." Taeyong deadpanned.

"Of course I have to scream at your ear especially when your not listening to me Lee Taeyong." Doyoung retorted back.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and turned to Doyoung. "Well, what do you want?"

Doyoung scooted closer to Taeyong and subtlety pointed at a direction in which Taeyong's eyes followed. "See that?"

Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun and Ten who was sitting beside each other, laughing at a joke Lucas made before turning their backs at them.

"I dont like it." Taeyong whispered as he leaned closer to Doyoung's face.  "Theyre really touchy, I dont like it."

"Me too." Doyoung whispered back.

Back at Ten and Jaehyun, Jaehyun felt someone poking his arm and looked to see Ten.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Look." Ten muttered and Jaehyun looked to where Ten was pointing to.

The sight of Taeyong and Doyoung kissing (or what it looks to be cause of the angle) greeted them and the happy aura they had turned sad.

"This is disappointing." Jaehyun commented.

"And heartbreaking." Ten sighed. "You like Doyoung-hyung, dont you?"

Jaehyun nodded. "And you like Taeyong-hyung."

Ten nodded and Jaehyun noticed his eyes turning glossy.

"Come here." Jaehyun whispered as he spread his arms inviting Ten for a hug in which Ten accepted.

"Hey." Doyoung and Taeyong turned to see Kun calling them.

"What?" Doyoung answered as Kun pointed at the direction where they were looking at earlier.

The two looked back to see Jaehyun hugging Ten, and their blood instantly boiled with jealousy.

Jaehyun and Ten didnt noticed the angry glares Doyoung and Taeyong were sending them as they were busy hugging each other, but the others did.

"I don't like the way he’s looking at you." Johnny sang, while Taeil played the guitar ocassionally harmonizing with Johnny's deep voice. "I'm starting to think you want him too."

Everybody turned to look at them (except Taeyong and Doyoung who were busy glaring at JaeTen) and started singing Jealous by Nick Jonas along with them.

"Doyoung," Taeyong called.

"Hmm?" Doyoung replied.

"Why is he always hugging Jaehyun? Why not me?"

•••

Its almost midnight. The youngsters, Winwin, Jungwoo and Lucas, are asleep.

The other guys? Having fun.

And Ten and Taeyong were already drunk.

"They drank too much." Johnny commented.

"I guess its time for our plan." Doyoung smirked and punched Jaehyun lightly on the arm.

Doyoung and Johnny handled the drunk Taeyong who was mumbling incoherent words while Jaehyun and Taeil handled the drunk Ten who was giggling non-stop.

They brought the two to a tent and locked them inside, then they  returned to where they were earlier where Kun and Yuta were waiting, a laptop in front of them.

"Is the camera on?" Jaehyun asked as soon as they made themselves comfortable.

"Yeah. Look." Kun answered and pointed to the laptop where they can spy on the two using the camera they set-up inside the tent they were in.

"Lets be quiet for now and monitor them." Taeil said giggling after.

"Ten." Ten heard someone call him. He was just too drunk to recognize who.

"Jaehyun?~" Ten guessed.

It was quiet for a bit.

"Why is it always him? Why not me?" Ten squinted for a moment before recognizing the voice.

Taeyong's.

Ten felt himself sniff. "I'm sorry."

He immediately felt arms wrap around him and he instantly melted. "I didnt mean it like that. Please dont cry."

"Cant they spice things up? This is too emo for me." Yuta complained in which he got shushed by the guys.

"Guys, look!" They all turned to where Doyoung was pointing and they almost screamed.

Ten and Taeyong were leaning closer to each other's faces!

And closer...

(Doyoung gripping Jaehyun's hand tightly cause of the feels)

And closer...

(Taeil almost biting Johnny's strong arms cause again, of the feels)

And closer...

(Yuta slapping his mouth to keep shut)

And closer...

(Kun is focused)

And close.

Taeyong accidentally leaned forward, missing Ten's lips/face and landing face flat on the tent's floor.

And he was instantly knocked out by the alcohol.

Ten stayed there motionless before bursting into a fit of giggles then collapsed next to Taeyong's body.

"Well, that happened. Show's over." Yuta announced disappointed and everybody agreed glumly.

"Lets go sleep now." Jaehyun said. "We'll deal with them tomorrow morning."

•••

Okay so its already morning and Taeil rushed to Taeyong and Ten's tent to see Jaehyun already there.

"You checked on them yet?" Taeil asked and Jaehyun answered no, as the rest crowded around the tent.

Johnny started to the tent as Doyoung asked Kun if the camera inside is still on.

"Would you look at that!" Yuta exclaimed as the members crowded to see what the two are doing inside the tent.

The sight of Taeyong and Ten sleeping soundly facing each other greeted them.

"Aw, I wish they were cuddling." Winwin pouted.

"Lets wake them up." Jaehyun said and was about to when Haechan stopped him.

"No wait! Mark-hyung and I have an awesome idea." Haechan smirked while elbowing Mark who was beside him.

"Well, spill your plan genius." Johnny encouraged.

"Hyuck and I were thinking about how we would reposition their heads with a little distance between them," Mark started.

"Like theyre almost kissing." Haechan interrupted.

"Then we wake them up then they will think that they slept that close to each other and they will bee super flustered." Mark finished.

Silence...

"Thats actually not a bad idea." Jaehyun commented and the rest agreed.

So Jaehyun and Johnny went inside and repositioned their heads with almost no distance between before going out without waking the two up.

"So lets wake them up." Doyoung announced.

"Hyung wait, lets use your cooking pan to wake them up. Bang it with a metal thingy?" Jisung suggested as Chenle handed him a metal spatula and Jeno handed him a metal cooking pot.

"Taeil-hyung," Doyoung called and gave the things to Taeil. "You do the honors."

Three...

Two...

One.

"WAKE UP!!!" The members yelled as Taeil banged the cooking pan and spatula he's holding.

Out of shock, the two opened their eyes and leaned forward as they sat up straight and the most unexpected thing happened.

Their lips touched.

Taeyong and Ten stared at each other wide eyed, their lips still connecting before they noticed the audience (who's jaws were on the floor) which made them break the kiss.

The whole campsite is silent.

But at last, Jaehyun returned to his senses and was about to speak when Ten ran over to him with glossy eyes and hugged him, to prevent himself from crying.

Everyone's eyes were on Ten then to Taeyong then back to Ten then at Taeyong again.

(Doyoung looking at JaeTen in annoyance is a bonus)

As for Ten, he focused on not trying to cry than on the stares the members are giving him.

Why did he do that? He's just playing with me.

"Hey Ten," They all turned to look at Taeyong who spoke up. "Can we talk?"

Silence again...

"Lets have breakfast first." Doyoung interrupted before walking out of the scene, followed by the youngsters.

•••

"Jae," Ten subtlety whispered to Jaehyun, who was right beside him, while they were eating breakfast. "Why is Taeyong-hyung glaring at me?"

Jaehyun looked at Taeyong's direction to see Taeyong glaring directly at them.

"I dont know." Jaehyun shrugged. "Doyoung's been glaring at me too."

Ten looked to see Doyoung glaring at them before adverting his gaze quickly.

"Do you think theyre jealous?"

Ten looked at Jaehyun. "For you and Doyoung's case, of course hes pretty jealous."

"Same with you. Taeyong-hyung might be pretty jealous too." Jaehyun answered.

"Hey, why would he be jealous? He dosent even like me." Ten said as he rolled his eyes.

"Maybe because we are too clingy to each other?" Jaehyun said suggestively while wriggling his eyebrows up and down.

Ten slapped his arm, almost making him choke on his food. "I hate you."

"No you dont, you love me~" Jaehyun teased in which Ten rolled his eyes at.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying, why would he be jealous? He dosent like me Jaehyun."

"Mhmm, you sure?" Jaehyun teased while elbowing Ten who almost spilt his food.

"Shut up Jae!" Ten hissed and continued eating.

•••

Ten, did everything he could, to avoid the talk Taeyong was talking about.

He stuck close to Jaehyun and distracted himself from the said "talk".

Meanwhile, Taeyong and Doyoung are not happy.

"I call Jaehyun so Ten could be alone and you could grab him and talk to him, sounds like a plan, yeah?" Doyoung suggested as they stole glances from the two.

"How about lets just go for it." Taeyong suggested frankly.

Doyoung narrowed his eyes at Taeyong. "Are you sure about this?"
"I'm sure Doyoung." Taeyong sighed. "You go first, I'll follow right after."

Doyoung sighed then winked at Taeyong before approaching Jaehyun and Ten.

Jaehyun was in the middle of telling a joke to Ten when somebody pulled Jaehyun away before he felt a grip on his arm and pulling him away from Jaehyun.

"JAEHYUN!" Ten exclaimed dramatically.

"TEN!" Jaehyun exclaimed, mimicking Ten as he caught sight of the culprit who was pulling Jaehyun away.

Haha, looks like Doyoung's too jealous.

Then he realized who was pulling him away.

Taeyong.

He tried pulling away his arm but no luck, his grip just tightens.

Looks like Taeyong has no plans of letting him go soon.

So he let himself be dragged away by Taeyong like a lost puppy.

They reached a cliff who was overlooking the whole campsite, the forest, and the river.

Taeyong sat near the edge of the cliff, and patted the spot beside him, as if inviting Ten.

Ten nervously took some steps forward and sat beside Taeyong, avoiding his gaze.

It was silent for a moment, before Taeyong spoke up.

"Ten."

No response.

"Ten-ah."

Still no response.

"Tennie."

And still no response.

Ten heard Taeyong sighed, and felt him shift beside him.

"Ten, look at me."

Ten didnt know what took over him but he felt himself follow Taeyong's orders and the next thing he knew, a soft pair of lips landed on his own.

After a few seconds, Taeyong pulled away, and Ten was about to speak when Taeyong kissed him again.

And again.

Again.

Again.

And countless of agains.

"You still dont get it, dont you?" Taeyong asked.

Ten shooked his head nod, and he heard Taeyong scoffed.

"Your lips are almost swollen and you still dont get it?" Taeyong sighed. "Ten, I like you. No, I think I already love you."

There is silence, accompanied by reddening of cheeks.

"Youre kidding hyung." Ten laughed.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are hyung." Ten argued back.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" Taeyong growled.

"W-well, because you noticed my feelings towards you and you pitied me thats why youre doing this." Ten stuttered.

"Why cant you believe me Ten? I am confessing to you because of my feelings towards you. I love you." Taeyong explained. "Tell me what I need to do for you to believe me. I'm serious Ten."

Ten finally looked at Taeyong's eyes for the first time since they arrived at the cliff.

His eyes are full of passion, love, and most of all, sincerity.

"Hyung I hate you so much." Ten finally broked down in tears in which Taeyong was quick to respond.

"What? Why?" Taeyong asked frantically.

"I hate you for making me feel this way." Ten cried. "Taeyong-hyung, I love you too."

Taeyong was about to respond when Ten continued.

"But I thought you like Doyoung. I saw you kissing yesterday."

Taeyong narrowed his eyes at Ten. "Doyoung and I didnt and never will kiss. And I dont like Doyoung, I only love you."

It made Ten cry even more.

"So I'm wrong? Jaehyun and I are wrong?" Ten asked between sobs.

"Yeah? Doyoung and I are just friends. Besides, Jaehyun's interested in him. Speaking of Jaehyun, dont you know how jealous I am of you two?" Taeyong asked.

"What? Why would you be jealous of me and Jaehyun?" Ten asked back.

"Number one, you mention his name all the time. Two, you keep hugging him and the two of you are so touchy. And three, I'm jealous cause like what I said, I love you." Taeyong explained.

Ten wiped his tears and faced Taeyong. "I love you too hyung."

A few moments of silence as the two looked at the beautiful sight below them before Ten turned to Taeyong.

"Hyung, what are we?" Ten asked.

Taeyong faced Taeyong and held his hand, pointed at the fake ring they had when they got fake married back at the house fair, then showed his hand to Ten, in which the other ring is still there.

"Married?"

Taeyong earned a smack on the head from Ten.

Followed by a kiss on the lips, still from Ten.

•••

"Well then, TaeTen is official now." Johnny said as he sat beside Taeil.

"I know." Taeil answered.

"So," Johnny started. "Whats next? Its fun playing cupid knowing that they'll end up together in the end."

"Did you mean who's next?" Taeil corrected making them laugh.

Silence.

"Do you think Doyoung and Jaehyun needs to step up their relationship?" Taeil asked Johnny.

"I think so. We all know Jaehyun likes Doyoung and as of now, Doyoung is showing signs of him liking Jaehyun back." Johnny answered and a lightbulb struck them.

"Operation DoJae?"

"Operation DoJae it is."

Then they bursted into a fit of giggles.

"Call the others except our targets."


"Shall we call TaeTen too?"

"Uh... lets have them help in the end."

 

\\\

wAH ITS FINISHED!

thank you for all the support in this fic, i never really expected it since this is my first ever chaptered story ahaha

anyways, thank you also for bearing with my errors especially in this last chap cause i didnt edit it man ahaha

i have upcoming stories so just go check out my profile and add friend me or you can hmu in my twitter @dolphinusjilele dont be intimidated i love my fellow shipper tzennies

special thanks to Sasa ahaha bish if it wasnt for you and your constant reminders on when will i update this wouldnt be possible, heck this story wont even exist if it wasnt for you ahaha ily :'>

give your feedbacks in the comments (or send hate in my cc account i love reading hate comments they make me improve)

gIVE LOTS OF LOVE TO NCT SUPPORT THEM AND PROTECT THEM AT ALL COSTS LOVE THEM EQUALLY AND GIVE THE LOVE THEY DESERVE THAT SMENT CANT GIVE THEM

so long friends~ :)

 

-end of fic-