Cupid of the Day: ChenSung (6)

Neo Cupid Technology

"Hyungs, we're hungry..." Chenle whined as he shifted in his seat, startling Jisung.

 

The other members were out and only the four of them were left in their dorm. Chenle, Jisung, Ten, and Taeyong.

 

"Well, what do you want to eat?" Ten asked as he stood up.

 

"Your homemade brownies hyung!" Jisung excitedly answered.

 

"My homemade brownies it is." Ten nodded and made his way to the kitchen.

 

"Hey Ten." Taeyong called.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Let me help you." Taeyong announced and followed Ten into the kitchen.

 

Ten saw Jisung and Chenle wiggling their eyebrows at Ten, as if teasing him.

 

These kids.

 

The two started right away. After preheating the oven, Ten started to make the batter, with Taeyong assisting him.

 

After they made the first batch, they decided to make another batch (cause they have sufficient supplies wow).

 

Ten was scooping the flour, when he accidentally flicked some flour near Taeyong's chest and face.

 

"Taeyong-hyung, I'm so sorry." Ten gasped as he looked at Taeyong shocked, but apologetic.

 

Ten became nervous when Taeyong just stared at him.

 

"Oh no, he's angry at me-" Ten's thoughts were cut off when Taeyong flicked some flour on his face.

 

"Hyung!" Ten giggled as the two started a flour war on the kitchen.

 

"Hyungs, what's going-" Jisung and Chenle entered the kitchen to see the kitchen and their hyungs covered in flour.

 

But what made then stop the sentence is the sight that welcomed them.

 

Taeyong hugging Ten from the back while the two were giggling, with Ten trying to wriggle out of Taeyong's strong arms but it seems like Taeyong has no plans on letting him go.

 

"What on earth happened?" Chenle asked slowly as the two broke from the hug.

 

"We have a flour fight." Ten grinned.

 

"While making the second batch of brownies." Taeyong added.

 

"Okay..." Jisung slowly nodded his head.

 

"WE'RE BACK!!" They heard Doyoung yell as the door opened and footsteps followed.

 

"Where are they- oh! What happened?" They all turned to the kitchen entrance to see Jaehyun staring at them, with Johnny behind him.

 

"The hyungs have a flour fight while making the second batch of brownies for us." Chenle told the others as Taeyong went to get the first batch of brownies.

 

When Taeyong was not looking, the members shot Ten their lenny faces which made Ten roll his eyes.

 

"Jisung, Chenle, here eat this while me and your Ten-hyung take a shower." Taeyong said as he gave the two maknaes a plate of brownies.

 

"TOGETHER?!" The members exclaimed, shocked.

 

"What? No." Ten and Taeyong said at the same time, as Ten felt his face turning red.

 

If not for the flour covering his face.

 

"Oh okay. Be careful with you sentences next time." Johnny laughed.

 

"The two of you go shower now. We'll take care of this." Doyoung said while Jaehyun winked at Ten.

 

Taeyong went upstairs to shower, Ten following right after.

 

•••

 

"Ugh..." Jisung moaned out which startled Chenle.

 

"Jisung what are you doing?" Chenle asked as he took a bite of the baked brownies.

 

"I can feel their love in this brownies while I'm eating it." Jisung explained as he chewed the brownies.

 

"Didnt know youre a cheesy person, Park."

 

"Only for you, Zhong."

 

Chenle glared at Jisung, as Jisung laughed it off.

 

"But seriously, I can feel the love." Jisung shrugged.

 

"Whose love?" The two were shocked when Taeil spoke behind them.

 

Out of panic, Jisung answered.

 

"Chenle's"