Cupid of the Day: MarkHyuck (7)

Neo Cupid Technology

The guys were just lazing around, doing absolutely nothing.

 

"Its so boring~" Chenle whined and the rest agreed.

 

"Hey I know. Since we are 18 people, lets make this house into a fair!" Haechan suggested.

 

"Like a school fair? With booths and stuff?" Winwin asked, his eyes sparkling.

 

"Yes hyung." Mark answered for Haechan.

 

"And youre going to make me clean all of it once its finished." Taeyong said monotonously.

 

"Dont worry Taeyong-hyung. We'll clean up." Mark beamed and Taeyong agreed.

 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's set up!" Haechan excitedly yelled and everyone moved.

 

"Me and Doyoung-hyung we'll be in charge of the food booth! In the kitchen!" Jaehyun announced as he pushed Doyoung towards the kitchen.

 

While the others decided on pairs and what booth will they manage, Ten stayed quiet, not knowing what to do.

 

And so does Taeyong.

 

"Me and Renjun will be the facilitators of this house fair." Yuta declared as he shot Renjun a look.

 

Ten was about to tell them that he wants to join them when Haechan interrupted.

 

"So that means Ten-hyung and Taeyong-hyung will be in charge of the decorations." Haechan grinned.

 

"What." Ten thought.

 

"The decors will be the only box left upstairs, right next to the stairs." Mark told them.

 

"Come on now Mark-hyung, they can manage. If anybody asks, we'll be setting up our secret booth on the area covered at the backyard." Haechan laughs as he dragged Mark away. "Bye."

 

As everybody went to work, Taeyong and Ten were just... standing there awkwardly.

 

"Come on." Taeyong faked a cough, successfully catching Ten's attention. "Let's go grab the box."

 

Ten followed Taeyong upstairs, as they retrieved the box Mark was talking about.

 

After they got it, they started to work in silence.

 

"I'll decorate the upper walls." Ten said as he positioned the ladder and started to climb in it.

 

"You sure?" Worry was evident in Taeyong's tone, which made Ten blush.

 

"I'll be okay hyung. Can you pass me the decorations?" Ten requested.

 

Even though Taeyong was worried, he still gave Ten the decorations he needed, he still have trust left on Ten.

 

"Okay, I'm done." Ten announced. "I'll go down now."

 

"Okay, be careful." If Ten wasnt climbing down a kinda shaky ladder, he would've have squealed quietly.

 

Damn you Lee Taeyong.

 

Ten started climbing down, with Taeyong waiting at the bottom of the ladder.

 

Ten didnt know what he was thinking that time, but it resulted to lost his focus and missed a step on the ladder which caused him to fall.

 

But instead of the hard floor he expected, he felt two strong arms caught him.

 

He opened his eyes to see Taeyong's face inches from his and noticed his arms around Taeyong's neck.

 

Taeyong caught him.

 

Ten wriggled out of Taeyong's embrace, and mumbled a quick "thank you" before turning his back at Taeyong to hide his blushing face.

 

Taeyong too, was blushing bright red.

 

After they finished decorating, they decided to head onto Doyoung and Jaehyun's food booth, which is located at the kitchen.

 

Jaehyun served them tteok-bokki and gimbap, while Doyoung served them soda.

 

"How's your time spent with him?" Jaehyun asked lowly (to avoid being heard by Doyoung and Taeyong) as he sat beside Ten who was stuffing his face with food.

 

"Great, I guess." Ten answered, his face blushing bright red which made Jaehyun smirk.

 

"Something happened. Spill."

 

Ten sighed. "I missed a step on the ladder while decorating and I fell."

 

"And he caught you." Jaehyun whispered teasingly.

 

"Yes." Ten answered turning more red.

 

"Awww and you liked it, I know." Jaehyun winked.

 

He earned a painful pinch on the arm from Ten.

 

Taeyong and Ten exited the kitchen after eating. They were only a step away from the kitchen when a pair of handcuffs was placed on Taeyong's left arm and Ten's right arm.

 

"The both of you are arrested. Come with us." The two wanted to laugh at Taeil's funny attempt of being a cool policeman but they cant, as Johnny dragged them away to their improvised prison near the stairs.

 

"You didnt tell me you were doing a prison booth with Taeil-hyung, Johnny." Ten remarked as his hand accidentally brushed with Taeyong's.

 

Whoops

 

"You'll be staying here for 10 minutes. After that, you'll be released but the handcuffs will stay until the end of the day." Taeil said as he tried to look as cool as possible with his sunglasses.

 

The two didnt mind. They're too busy being amused at their Taeil-hyung.

 

"Johnny, I'm hungry. I'm gonna go grab a snack at the kitchen." Taeil said then left.

 

"Isnt he cute?" Johnny turned to look at the two with a smile, as soon as Taeil was out of hearing range.

 

"Youre whipped." Taeyong commented.

 

"Youre blinded by love." Ten remarked.

 

Johnny just smirked.

 

"Okay then."

 

The minutes passed by and soon, Taeyong and Ten were released from the so-called "prison"

 

And if youre asking, they still have the handcuffs on.

 

"Since basically we have this handcuffs on, we will be together for the whole day, I guess." Taeyong spoke up and faced Ten. "Where do you want to go?"

 

"Lets go to Winwin and Kun's booth." Ten beamed.

 

The awkward air between them became casual, thanks to Ten's enthusiastic personality, as they found what they have been looking for.

 

Winwin and Kun's booth.

 

"Hey hyungs! Wanna try our photo booth?" Winwin happily exclaimed.

 

"Sure why not." Taeyong shrugged and Ten agreed as they stepped in front of the camera.

 

"Why did you place your booth on the front porch?" Ten asked.

 

Winwin smiled. "Dont ask hyung."

 

"Okay lets start." Kun smiled.

 

For the rest of the picture taking, Ten was happy.

 

This is the first time Taeyong initiated skinship with him.

 

In the end, the pictures captured how Taeyong hugged Ten from behind, how he rested his forehead on Ten's forehead casually, and how the two of them looked so happy.

 

"We'll just send the pictures to you. Thanks for coming in our booth." Kun said as Winwin waved at them.

 

Ten glanced at Taeyong, who was acting like nothing ever happened.

 

"Lets go play at Jaemin and Jeno's booth." Taeyong said and Ten couldnt do nothing but follow.

 

Theyre handcuffed, remember?

 

"Hey hyungs! Wanna play?" Jaemin greeted as Jeno wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at Ten.

 

Taeyong turned to Ten. "Who will play?"

 

"You. I cant do well with my left hand and my right hand is..." Ten motioned to his handcuffed hand.

 

"Okay. I'll play." Taeyong said as Jeno handed him darts.

 

"Its not rigged isnt it?" Ten asked Jaemin as Taeyong started to play.

 

"Wow hyung, we're offended." Jaemin remarked which made Ten laugh.

 

In the end, Taeyong popped six balloons and they were about to choose a prize.

 

"What do you want?" Taeyong asked Ten, referring to the snacks Jeno presented.

 

"What? Oh, you can choose." Ten shyly replied.

 

Taeyong picked up the strawberry flavored pocky. "You like this right? We'll have it."

 

Jeno gave Taeyong the pocky as they started to leave from the booth.

 

"Here." Taeyong handed Ten the prize he won.

 

"But you won this. You couldve choose any prize you want." Ten said.

 

Taeyong looked at him.

 

"I strived to win that mini game, so you could have this."

 

Ten blushed so hard.

 

"Hey hyungs!" Lucas greeted as soon as Ten and Taeyong stepped outside the backdoor.

 

"A booth. Right at the back porch." Taeyong commented.

 

"Yes hyung. Isnt this great?" Lucas laughed which made the two shook their heads.

 

"Wait, isnt that my teddy bear?" Ten pointed at a stuffed toy placed at the prizes section of their booth.

 

"Yes hyung. If you want it back, you need to play our game." Jungwoo smiled.

 

Ten pouted.

 

Taeyong saw this.

 

"I'll play." Taeyong announced making Ten shocked.

 

"Hyung, you dont have to." Ten mumbled.

 

"Shh, I'll get your stuffed toy back."

 

Ten blushed, again.

 

In the end, Taeyong won Ten's teddy bear in which Ten was really really happy.

 

"Hyung, thank you!" Ten beamed at Taeyong.

 

After they placed the teddy bear back inside, they went outside again to play Chenle and Jisung's mini game.

 

"Wanna play our game hyungs?" Jisung asked as Chenle handed them one fishing pole.

 

"Whats the game?" Ten asked.

 

"Oh, you just have to fish all the rubber duckies out of the pool before the timer ends." Jisung explained.

 

"Oh! I'll play!" Ten exclaimed as he took the fishing pole.

 

The first try failed. Ten didnt fished all the ducks from the pond. In fact, he didnt fished any ducks in all.

 

Before the second try, Ten felt a hand over his. He looked to see Taeyong, as he felt the hands wrapped around his, tighten.

 

"We might win this if I will hold your hand." Taeyong whispered in which Ten looked away, as he tried to hide the blush forming on his cheeks.

 

With Taeyong's hands on his own, they fished all the ducks from the pool before the time finished.

 

"Thanks for playing our game hyungs!" The two maknaes beamed as the two smiled in return.

 

When they stood up, Johnny walked over to them to remove the handcuffs.

 

Once the handcuffs are removed, Ten felt he was being dragged by someone. He looked to see Renjun and Haechan holding both of his arms as they drag him to the covered part of the backyard where Mark and Haechan are working on their "secret booth".

 

Once they reached on the other part of the garden, Ten's jaw dropped, as he felt the two putting a bow tie on him.

 

He looked around to see Taeyong being dragged with a tie around his neck.

 

It all made sense.

 

Mark and Haechan's secret booth is actually a marriage booth.

 

Ten came back to his senses when he felt Haechan and Renjun push him to the red carpet where Taeyong is waiting on the other end, looking at him.

 

Wait.

 

Does this mean...

 

He and Taeyong are actually going to get fake married?

 

Ten started to walk in the aisle, as Renjun and Haechan's pushes were becoming to harsh.

 

Ten walked slowly as Taeyong smiled at him slightly, and the members cheering in the background.

 

Once Ten reached the end of the aisle, Taeyong unexpectedly held out his arm for Ten to link his.

 

While Ten looked at him confused.

 

"Its what grooms do when the bride reaches the end of the aisle, right?" Taeyong smirked.

 

"Wait, so youre saying that I'm your bride?"

 

"Why? Arent you?"

 

Ten never blushed so hard in his whole life.

 

"Ehem." They heard a fake cough and looked to where it came from just to see Mark in a priest attire.

 

Ten wants to laugh. And so does Taeyong.

 

Their child will be the one to get them marry.

 

Wait, what child?

 

"Lets cut to the real deal." Mark spoke up making everyone shut up. "Please face your partner."

 

Ten turned to face Taeyong, as Taeyong held Ten's hand.

 

And theres no way Ten could hide the redness of his face, which made Taeyong laugh.

 

Well, Taeyong's face is actually burning red too.

 

"Do you, Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, take Lee Taeyong, as your lawfully wedded husband?" Mark asked.

 

Ten fidgeted. He looked at Taeyong asking permission while Taeyong nodded, biting his lips, trying not to smile.

 

"I thought he may be uncomfortable with it, but he agreed to this." Ten thought.

 

"I do."

 

Mark smiled.

 

And Taeyong smiled even wider.

 

"Do you Lee Taeyong, take Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

 

Taeyong looked at Ten, eyes full of love and sincerity for a split second before answering.

 

"I do."

 

Yuta came forward as the ring bearer, in which the two wanted to laugh at.

 

The two put on their rings, Ten putting a ring in Taeyong's before Taeyong did the same.

 

"KISS! KISS!" The members chanted in the background as the two laughed, their faces burning.

 

They looked at Mark who smiled and shrugged.

 

"You may now kiss the groom."

 

The cheers became more louder as Taeyong smiled at Ten.

 

Ten felt his heart race as Taeyong leaned in which made him close his eyes.

 

Ten felt Taeyong's lips land on his forehead.

 

A kiss on the forehead.

 

A kiss on the forehead means deep affection for someone and can be used to express how they love them.

 

•••

 

"I cant believe we did that." Mark told Haechan as they were cleaning up.

 

"I cant believe you're the priest." Haechan answered.

 

"I know! I was the priest at my parents' wedding!" Mark exclaimed as he kneeled down dramatically. "My parents!"

 

"My in-laws!"

 

"What?" Mark asked Haechan, smirking.

 

"Nothing." Haechan answered, as he hide his face which was turning red at the moment.