Cupid of the Day: ReNoMin (5)

Neo Cupid Technology

Ten was not feeling well today.

 

He'd been on his bed the whole day, bored but he needs to rest.

 

The get-well-soon letters were very heartwarming, as the members sends him letters every now and then.

 

Of course, delivered to him by Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin.

 

He was expecting a letter from someone but nothing.

 

"Another batch of letters for Ten-hyung." The three barged in Ten's room as they dropped a basket full of letters beside Ten's lying figure.

 

"Thanks guys." Ten smiled weakly.

 

"No problem Ten-hyung." Jaemin answered.

 

"Ten-hyung." Renjun called.

 

"Yeah?" Ten responded.

 

"Youre expecting a letter from him arent you?"

 

Ten, was caught off guard.

 

"Yeah." He answered weakly.

 

"Thats okay Ten-hyung. Hey, maybe we can cheer you up." Jeno said, eyesmile showing.

 

"How?" Jaemin asked.

 

"Lets play a game. Lets try to predict what Taeyong-hyung will say in his get-well-soon letter for Ten-hyung!"

 

"Sure."

 

"Sounds great."

 

"I'd like to see you guys try." Ten said as he tried to stifle his laughter.

 

For the next few minutes, laughter was filled in Ten's room from all the predictions until somebody knocked on the door.

 

"Hey?" It was Taeyong, carrying a tray with a bowl of soup.

 

"We'll go now Ten-hyung." Jaemin said.

 

"Bye, thanks for the company." Ten smiled as they left, and Taeyong sat on the chair beside Ten's bed.

 

"Eat." Taeyong said referring to the soup.

 

He picked up a spoon and a spoonful of soup before blowing on it to cool it down.

 

"Its okay Taeyong-hyung, I can manage." Ten excused.

 

"But I insist." Taeyong answered making Ten blush.

 

Ten ate the soup, with Taeyong spoon feeding him. He was shy and embarrassed. Thats why he's so red right now.

 

While Taeyong thought its just the fever.

 

When Ten finished, he quickly mumbled a "thanks" to Taeyong as he wiped his lips with a napkin.

 

"Do you know why I didnt send you any get-well-soon letters?" Taeyong asked Ten.

 

"Uhm, why?"

 

"Cause the things I want to put in the letter, I'll say to you personally." Taeyong said as he picked up the tray before facing Ten.

 

"Get well soon Ten."

 

Silence.

 

"I lov- I mean, we, the members, love you so please get well soon."

 

As soon as Taeyong was gone, Ten squealed into his pillow, sickness long forgotten.

 

•••

 

"What do you think happened between them?" Jaemin asked.

 

"I wanna say everything worked out just fine." Jeno answered.

 

"I agree." Renjun said.

 

"I have a confession. I was actually tempted to make a fake letter from Taeyong-hyung to give to Ten-hyung." Jaemin admitted sheepishly.

 

"Seriously Jaemin?" Renjun deadpanned.

 

"Glad you didnt." Jeno smirked as he pointed at Taeyong who exited Ten's room with a smile on his face.