Cupid of the Day: WooCas (4)

Neo Cupid Technology

/!Warning! Cheesiness ahead!/

 

"Wanna play a game?"

 

Everyone looked at Lucas who was the one who spoke up.

 

"What kind of game?" Jungwoo asked and everyone nodded.

 

Even though they already knew what the two were planning.

 

When Lucas explained the game, everyone just either hummed or nodded in agreement, as if they only heard about this game now.

 

Even though they were the ones who made the game.

 

"Okay lets pick the pairs." Lucas enthusiastically cheered as he let Jaehyun, Johnny and Taeyong pick a paper with a name on it.

 

"Oh, I picked Doyoung." Jaehyun said.

 

Actually, he picked Ten's name but shh its part of the plan.

 

"Oh, I picked Taeil." Johnny smirked.

 

To be honest, he also picked Ten's name.

 

"Really? I picked Ten too." Taeyong shrugged.

 

Of course he would pick Ten. The papers all have Ten's name on it.

 

"So Ten-hyung," Lucas called, making Ten snap out of his glaring fest at everyone at the room. "Pick a piece of paper here in this separate cup."

 

"You all planned this ugh." Ten thought but he secretly likes it.

 

He quietly picked a piece, awkwardly cause everybody in the room is staring at him.

 

Including Taeyong.

 

When he opened the paper, he was actually not surprised.

 

"I'm sure you planned this." Ten thought as he inwardly rolled his eyes.

 

"I got Taeyong-hyung." Ten smiled awkwardly while blushing.

 

"Oh really? So you and Taeyong-hyung will be the first pair to compete with me and Lucas." Jungwoo beamed.

 

"Great." Ten thought.

 

The two stood up and went to the center where Jungwoo and Lucas are waiting.

 

While the others are secretly smirking.

 

Lucas and Jungwoo's plan are working so fine by far.

 

"Who shall go first?" Lucas asked.

 

Everyone almost screamed Ten and Taeyong's name, obviously wanting them to go first.

 

So they went first.

 

"Wait wait, play rock-paper-scissors to see who will attack." Jungwoo interrupted.

 

Taeyong lost, so he will be the one to attack Ten.

 

He picked a paper from another cup on Lucas' palm and read the sentence on the paper which is the thing he will say to attack Ten.

 

Taeyong was about to groan when Lucas chimed in.

 

"Before you start, no argues, no complains, and if the winner flinches, its game over. Remember, a price is waiting." Lucas winked.

 

"We should've join." Johnny whispered to Taeil.

 

They all count from one to three as a signal for Taeyong to start.

 

"Are you a time traveler?" Taeyong starts.

 

"Ohhh..." Johnny and Mark cheers.

 

"Why?" Ten asked.

 

Taeyong gulped.

 

"Cause I can see you in my future."

 

Everybody hollered. Some even wolf-whistled.

 

"How smooth." Jaehyun commented.

 

Ten felt his insides go weird. But he ignored it. He need to win the prize.


Whatever that is.

 

"Next!" Lucas said as he let Taeyong picked another piece.

 

"I'd never play hide and seek with you."

 

Everybody laughed. Including Ten.

 

"I'm offended. Why hyung?" Ten laughed.

 

"Because someone like you is impossible to find."

 

Silence.

 

"Woahhh!!!" Haechan stood up and clapped his hands, as some started cheering again.

 

Ten blushed slightly. Atleast he didnt flinched or else they would be out of the game.

 

Next.

 

"Roses are red, violets are blue." Taeyong started.

 

"THEN WHY ARE THEY CALLED VIOLETS WHEN THEY'RE BLUE?!" Yuta remarked as everyone shushed him.

 

"Hmm. Go on Taeyong-hyung." Ten awkwardly chuckled.

 

"There's nothing in the world, more prettier than you."

 

"THAT'S MY PARENTS!" Amongst all the hollering, Mark's yell stood out the most.

 

Then the next.

 

"A-are you made of copper and tellurium?" Taeyong stuttered.

 

"Uh? Why?"

 

"Cause you're cute."

 

"HE'S MAKING FUN OF YOUR HEIGHT!" Doyoung yelled which made everyone laugh hysterically.

 

Taeyong looked at Ten and smiled.

 

"No I'm not."

 

Nobody else heard it because of the laughter but Ten felt his stomach becoming even more weird.

 

And then next.

 

"8 planets, 1 universe, 7 billion people..." Taeyong starts.

 

Ten only nodded, signaling Taeyong to go on.

 

"But I only want you."

 

And there goes the cheering again.

 

But the game continues.

 

"Are you the sun?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because you're beautiful its blinding me."

 

Mark stood up again. "HEY! I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT TO HAECHAN-AKSJAKSJAKJA"

 

"Ohhh~" The boys hollered again.

 

But they didnt know that the next, will be the last one.

 

"There's only one thing I want to change about you." Taeyong said, slowly turning to red.

 

Ten tilted his head to the side. "What is it?"

 

"Your last name."

 

The room was silent as the blood of both players rushed to their faces.

 

The silence was broke off when Ten laughed.

 

"And that's where they failed guys. Congrats, you got six points. Yeah man!" Lucas laughed as the two went back to their seats.

 

"Who wants to compete?" Jungwoo smiled.

 

"I dont think we can defeat their scores." Kun reasoned out and pretty much everyone agreed.

 

"No one? Really? Well, maybe Jungwoo-hyung and I should try." Lucas announced as the group hollered again.

 

The two stepped in front as Lucas starts attacking.

 

"Jungwoo-hyung, tie your shoelaces carefully, I don't want you falling for anybody else." Lucas attacks.

 

The room was silent again before it was broken by Jungwoo's laugh.

 

"Welp. Nice try tho." Jisung commented.

 

"So I think the winner for this night is Taeyong-hyung and Ten-hyung... obviously." Lucas grinned.

 

"Where's the prize?" Ten asked.

 

"We'll give it to you tomorrow." Jungwoo winked.

 

"Well, lets all go to bed, goodnight guys." Taeyong stood up and retreated to his room, in which the others followed.

 

"You liked the game, didnt you?" Jaehyun asked Ten, while they were on their way back to their rooms.

 

"I did?" Ten answered unsure.

 

"Of course you did. You really felt like he was serious with his words even though its just a game and its so cheesy hahaha." Jaehyun laughed in which lead to Ten glaring at him.

 

"Of course he did. You can tell Taeyong is serious when he said those words, he just doesn't show it. He isnt really that kind of a cheesy person so I was shocked when he agreed to the game especially when he found out youre going to be his partner." Doyoung explained until he got onto the door of his and Taeyong's shared room. "Goodnight Ten, goodnight Jae."

 

"Goodnight Doyoung." The two said at the same time, before Doyoung entering and Ten noticing the blush on Jaehyun's face.

 

•••

Only Lucas and Jungwoo are left in the living room.

 

"It did work, right?" Jungwoo asked Lucas, as they were cleaning up the mess from the game.

 

"It worked Woo-hyung. Trust me." Lucas winked as he threw the cups in the bin.

 

"If you say so." Jungwoo answered and at the same time, Lucas' phone dings, indicating a notif.

 

He checked it and later on, smirked.

 

"Woo-hyung, our plan worked just fine." Lucas smirked as he showed the screen to Jungwoo.

 

"Huh? Why?" Jungwoo asked as he took a look at what Lucas is showing him.

 

It was a text from Taeyong.

 

From:'Taeyong-hyung'

I enjoyed the game tbh :)