Cupid of the Day: YuWinKun (3)

Neo Cupid Technology

"Kun!" Ten called, which made Winwin, Yuta, and Kun turn around.

 

"What is it Ten?" Kun asked as Ten ran towards them.

 

"Where are you going?" Ten asked sweetly which made Winwin giggle.

 

"How did you know we're going somewhere?" Yuta grinned.

 

"You were all dressed up." Ten mumbled which made Yuta's grin wider.

 

"We're going to an ice cream parlor hyung. These two will treat me!" Winwin beamed.

 

"Aww that's cute. Can I come?" Ten asked, eyes twinkling.

 

"Why? So we could treat you ice cream too? No way." Yuta retorted.

 

"Yuta-hyung~ I'll pay for myself." Ten pouted.

 

Yuta was about to answer when he noticed the other two giving him knowing looks. He immediately got the point and smirked.

 

"Oh sure. You can come with us." Yuta declared.

 

Ten smiled but his face scrunched up when he noticed they three were just standing there.

 

"Hey, I thought we are going?" Ten asked.

 

"Yes we are. We are just waiting for someone." Kun winked.

 

"Huh? Who?" Ten asked, tilting his head to the side.

 

"Taeyong-hyung." The three answered at the same time.

 

"Hahaha Yuta-hyung called Taeyong-hyung his hyu-" Ten paused in the middle of his sentence. "Wait who?!"

 

"Taeyonggie-hyung?" Winwin answered slowly while the two gave him teasing stares.

 

Ten glared at them.

 

That's why they agreed to let me come with them.

 

"No fun." Ten pouted and turned his back at them to go back inside when he bumped at something...

 

Or someone.

 

"Oh, Taeyong's here. Let's go now." Ten heard Yuta called.

 

"That dimwit." Ten thought.

 

"Eh? Ten's coming too?" Taeyong asked as he broke the eye contact between him and Ten.

 

"Yes hyung!" Winwin answered happily.

 

"Really? Come on, let's go then." Taeyong answered and started to walk away, Winwin catching up behind him while the three are following at the back, nudging Ten as if teasing him.

 

When they arrived at the ice cream parlor, they took a seat as they decided what flavor of ice cream they want.

 

Kun decided on cookies and cream, Yuta wants plain chocolate flavored, Taeyong decided on butterscotch, while Winwin requested for strawberry and cherry flavored (cos the two will treat him how loved he is).

 

And Ten decided on mint chocolate chip.

 

He was about to give his payment to Taeyong when Taeyong walked away and Yuta followed behind, ignoring Ten and his outstretched hand.

 

"Huh?" Ten asked confused.

 

"That's okay Ten. Just pay them later." Kun smiled and Ten nodded.

 

While Yuta and Taeyong went to order, the three were left at the table with Kun and Winwin talking in Mandarin and Ten on his phone.

 

"Ten-hyung," Winwin called making Ten look up from his phone. "Kun-ge and I will be outside. We heard there is a garden at the back of this store."

 

"Okay. Snap me some pictures." Ten smiled and the two exited the parlor.

 

Ten was left there on the table, patiently waiting for his ice cream to arrive.

 

So he just played games on his phone to kill the boredom of waiting when someone placed a cup of mint chocolate chip flavored ice cream infront of him.

 

He looked up to see Taeyong sitting across from him.

 

"Where's Yuta-hyung?" Ten asked as soon as Taeyong sat down.

 

"He went to look for Kun and Sicheng." Taeyong answered as he started scooping a good amount of butterscotch flavored ice cream.

 

Silence.

 

"Ahh..." Ten nodded as he realized he was staring at Taeyong and started eating his ice cream.

 

They ate together in silence when Ten remembered something.

 

"Hyung, you kinda forgot my payment earlier hehe." Ten laughed awkwardly as he handed Taeyong his payment.

 

Taeyong stopped eating and eyed the payment in Ten's hands.

 

He tried not to smile, so it turned into a smirk instead.

 

"N-no need for that. Its I- uh, on me. M-my treat." Taeyong stuttered.

 

"Really?!" Ten beamed, but he is actually very flustered right now.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Thanks hyung."

 

The two ate in silence again, until Ten wondered aloud.

 

"Where are they?" He asked.

 

As if on cue, Taeyong's phone dings, signaling a message. He fished his phone out of his pocket and read the message.

 

"They said they are back at the dorm. They ditched us." Taeyong said as he shooked his head.

 

They ditched us.

 

Us.

 

Ten blushed at what Taeyong said, as he focused on eating his ice cream again.

 

And he can feel Taeyong's eyes staring at him, but maybe its just him.

 

Or the ice cream.

 

•••

 

"Hyungs, how are my acting skills?" Winwin beamed at the two while holding two cups of ice cream in his hands.

 

"It was great Winwinnie." Yuta smiled as he ruffled Winwin's hair with his free hand.

 

"Do you think our plan worked?" Kun asked as he ate a scoop of his ice cream.

 

"Trust me." Yuta smirked. "It worked."

 

"How can you be so sure?" The two Chinese boys asked at the same time.

 

"Something happened which was not planned at all." Yuta smirked after he ate a scoop of ice cream.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Taeyong actually insisted on paying for Ten's."