chapter 2: contents of texts

✦ ✧ ∗ ❥ college adventures (discontinued indefinitely)

[WARNING: long texts messages ahead. proceed with patience.]

 

Hakyeon watched as one of his female classmates flashed Taekwoon a flirty smile as she passed him his papers. He had to resist the urge to gag and straight up give the girl a slap. He could understand why people like Taekwoon. A cold city guy and always so mysterious, Jung Taekwoon, a member of F9, has tons of admirers even from other neighboring schools as well.

He walked up to Taekwoon. "Ms Taye said she'd like to see you in her office now." Hakyeon had to stop himself from swooning as Taekwoon looked into his eyes with dark eyes. The latter nodded and muttered a 'thanks', before standing up and walking past Hakyeon, a strong earthy scent filling up Hakyeon's surroundings and making him a little weak in the knees. He then got out of his trance and went back to his seat, willing his heart to stop beating so quickly, sighing dreamily. Will he ever get close to Taekwoon?

 

 

After school ended, Himchan and Hakyeon sat together near the school gates waiting for their friends when people around them started squealing and shouting. They looked to see the commotion and saw why: Jung Taekwoon was walking alone coolly towards the gate.

"Oi, Jung Taekwoon!", Himchan shouted, shocking Hakyeon. Why is Himchan being so friendly towards Taekwoon?

Taekwoon turned towards their direction and saw Himchan, giving him a small wave.

"Going home?", Himchan asked.

Taekwoon nodded.

"I'll see you soon!"

He nodded again and waved goodbye to Himchan. Everyone stared at Himchan in awe and envy. Even Hakyeon too.

"Since when are you so close to Taekwoon?", Hakyeon asked, voice terse.

"What?", Himchan replied, a little surprised by the tone of Hakyeon's voice. "I've known him since a while back."

"What the ?!", Hakyeon exclaimed. "How? Why? I mean- what?!"

Himchan raised one of his eyebrows. "Why're you so concerned? Do you like Taekwoon?" Hakyeon looks down, a faint blush sporting his cheeks, finding the floor suddenly interesting. Himchan smiled slyly. "What is this? You know, I can hook you both up if you want."

"No!", Hakyeon shouted out. "I mean- argh!" Hakyeon slumped down as he gave up trying to hide his little crush on Taekwoon with the way Himchan was looking at him.

Himchan's sly smile grew wider as he hooks an arm around his friend's shoulder. "This is interesting."

 

-

 

bepeu ღ´͈ ᵕ `͈ )♡⃛(´͈ ᵕ `͈ ღ

byg's: i've got news for uuuu jung leo.

 

leo: ???

 

byg's: one of my friends in the clique im in really likes you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

 

kk: tell us something new, hyung. taek hyung has so many admirers im starting to believe the whole world loves him.

 

bean: is it who i think it is?

 

byg's: @bean pm.

 

leo: what's going on?

 

jdh: himchan hyung u remind me of hyuk earlier on

 

hyogi: tf did i do

 

bean: btw hyuk and chanyeol hyung why did you both join music n vocal club????

 

yeol: ive been wanting to join since forever and hyuk's just being an extra lil .

 

jdh: i think we all know the reason why

 

bean: hyuk ah i can introduce you to him if u want

 

hyogi: im too shy!!! ᷄ω ᷅

 

kk: ew never be cute again

 

byg's: hyuk and taek u both are coming with bean and i tmr.

 

leo: what...? why? where to??

 

byg's: we'll go match-making :*

 

leo: im not coming to school tmr

 

hyogi: same

 

byg's: cowards. hope yall die alone.

 

hyogi: im ready

 

yggg: what did i miss?

 

byg's: you missed me~~ (*´╰╯`)

 

kk left the group

bean left the group

jdh left the group

hyogi left the group

leo left the group

yeol left the group

 

rabi: uh...

 

rabi left the group

 

byg's added leo

byg's added jdh

byg's added hyogi

byg's added rabi

byg's added bean

byg's added kk

byg's added yeol

 

byg's: im sorry guys but we need to concentrate on loverboys now.

 

bean: jongin ah come along with us

 

kk: what why?

 

bean: a friend of mine really loves your performance

 

kk: aw thank youu.

 

bean: youre coming right

 

kk: no

 

bean removed kk from the group

 

bean: anyways!! hyuk and taekwoon hyung, we'll see you both tmr! ^^

 

..

ravi my man

kk: leave him.

 

-

 

"Uh... may I ask why are they here?"

The Satans were at the cafeteria with Taekwoon, Sanghyuk, and Jongin seated awkwardly beside them. Himchan and Hongbin had suddenly dragged the 3 males to join them without any warning. Students were looking at them with curious eyes and whispering to one another. Why are the members of F9 with some other group?

Himchan winked at Hakyeon. "I told you I could hook all of you up." The latter blushed a little and ducked his head down.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was frozen in his seat. He cannot believe the legendary Kai aka Jongin was seated beside him.

"I heard from Hongbin you were a fan of my performances. Thank you."

Kyungsoo could only muster a weak smile and a nod. Jongin just spoke to him and thanked him. His life is complete.

 

Beside him, Jaehwan was fuming. Why was that stupid brat sitting beside him?! Why did his friends bring a disaster here? He could see Sanghyuk grinning at him cheekily in the corner of his eyes and he felt his blood pressure rising rapidly.

 

Luckily, they finished their meal without any bad situations, especially with Jaehwan look like he was going to throw a whole table at Sanghyuk's face. Soon after, they all split up to their respective classes.

 

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚ Satans.

kennie: ure both cancelled himchan hyung and bin.

 

yyj: spill the tea yalls.

 

byg's: oops we didnt find the need to tell yall about our personal life lol

 

byg's: and pay attention in class u brats

 

n: u 2

 

yyj: eXCUSE ME?!?!?! we're bffs the moment we talked

 

byg's: yuck

 

byg's: anyways

 

byg's: bean and i have been friends since like what- middle school?

 

n: TF

 

byg's: and we have been friends with f9 since then too??

 

At this point, all of them except Himchan and Hongbin was trying not to shout out loud in class. They typed furiously into their phones instead.

 

n: TF

 

yyj: WHAT

 

kennie: THE

 

baek: ERY

 

ks: IS THIS ?!

 

bean: oh and

 

bean: uh pls dont kill us or kill urselves out of shock

 

bean: but

 

bean: our boyfriends are in f9 too :×

 

kennie: HUH?!

 

baek: someone slap me now im not dreaming right?

 

ks: who though? please dont tell me it's jongin

 

kennie: or sanghyuk. that brat doesnt deserve love

 

n: if its taekwoon i'll be so disappointed both of u, bin and himchan

 

bean: calm down yalls it's not even that big of a matter.

 

yyj: it IS big! both of yall r dating like the elites of the elites!!

 

byg's: ok im actually happy too ///

 

yyj: who

 

byg's: u dumb cant u tell from my username?!

 

yyj: youre the dumber how the heck would i know who's BYG?!

 

baek: i only know YG ENTERTAINMENT.

 

byg's: thinkkkkkk who in f9 has the initials 'BYG'??

 

yyj: o so now this a guessing game?

 

n: LOL

 

ks: wait

 

ks: i think i know.

 

ks: bang yongguk, isnt it? but how...? he's like the scariest person on earth.

 

byg's: i knew i could count on you, kyungsoo. and no, my love is just a huge gummy bear irl.

 

bean: just to warn all of u though, they're practically married.

 

baek:

 

n: how about you, bin? who's your partner?

 

bean: wonshik.

 

kennie: :0000000000

 

kennie: never knew he was dateable

 

bean: hahaha

 

baek: ok so what now

 

byg's: dont tell anyone

 

bean: yea. we're good just like that.

 

kennie: aye aye captains

 

yyj: aww okay since im ur bff i wont tell a soul

 

byg's: sorry but im closer to f9

 

yyj removed byg's

 

yyj: since he loves f9 so much ^^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had fun writing this! hope yall had fun reading this <3