♡9♡

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi

______♡______


"I confessed to Jin and he just ing," I stop starting to get choked up.

I can't believe I'm about to cry over a boy...

Jimin hugs me rubbing my back while Jungkook calls and texts Jin repeatedly never get an answer. "I don't care if he's my hyung no one hurts hyung number two!" Jungkook says furiously still calling and texting Jin.

After what felt like the 20th call, Jin finally picks up, instead of Jin's sweet high pitch voice a much deeper and huskier voice obviously belonging to Taehyung answers. "Oh hey hyung do you need something?" he asks sweetly.

I snatch the phone away from Jungkook and take it off the speaker."Taehyung can you please give hyung the phone?" I ask politely trying to keep my cool.

Don't curse him out Yoongi, he will hang up if you do.

"Sorry, Jin hyung is busy. Call later maybe?"

"Busy with?"

"He's busy with me of course."

"Taehyung please..."

"Look here Yoongi, I don't give a if you like him. Jinnie hyung is my boyfriend now" Taehyung growls hanging up the phone.

"They're dating now," I tell the two other boys handing the phone back over to Jungkook.

"Yoongi hyung I'm so sorry!" They say in sync, concerned looks on their faces.

"Me too... I'm going to go to my room," I sulk running to my bedroom.

I finally reach my bedroom, I flop onto m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter