♥17♥

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin 
______♡______

After texting Yoongi I ran to his apartment building, completely out of breath once I enter the elevator. Nonchalantly exiting the elevator I stand in front of his door about to knock and Yoongi opens the door with a trash bag in hand smiling awkwardly as his eyes meet mine. I chuckle to myself and put my hand down and he walks past me quietly leaving me standing there in the empty hall. I pace around for a bit but stop and smile when I see Yoongi walking almost waddling cutely towards me, he slightly shoves me to open the door, kicking it open so we could enter the small apartment.

"Uh, hey? Are you okay?" I ask as I follow behind the younger, he just nods and points towards the couch. I walk around the room taking a seat on the couch as he disappears into the kitchen.

I sit there awkwardly looking around the room as Yoongi waddles back in with two drinks, handing one over to me before plopping down next to me. "Is everything okay?" I question and he looks over at me shyly.

I look over at him and smile a light red dush his pale cheeks and he turns. Oh. "Yoongles, you're so cute," I gush reaching out to pinch his cheeks but gaining a glare from the younger and quickly put my hands down onto my lap.

"It's not cute," he whines pulling the hood of his sweater over his face. "I feel gross, you make me feel gross Seokjin hyung."

"It be like that sometimes," a voice says startling us, and we look over to see Jungkook with a smirk on his face. I stare at the maknae and his expression suddenly softens, his eyes becoming glassy and his bottom lip quivers. Is he going to cry?

"Jungkook?" I question getting up from the couch to comfort the younger. "Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter