♥15♥

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin
______♥______

Taehyung was still furious when we got home, ranting about the guys were staring at me. I quickly deleted my text messages from Yoongi not wanting to upset him even more.

"Tae they were just being friendly," I mutter gaining a glare from Taehyung.

"You must like the attention right? You were seconds from kissing Yoongi after all" he scoffs staring down at me.

I sigh and try to walk out of the room not wanting to argue with him anymore, it's my fault anyway. He grabs me by my wrist causing me to welp in pain, he quickly let's go and tries to examine my wrist.

", Jin let me see!" He shouts grabbing my arm. "Who did this to you?"

I roll my eyes and scoff in disbelief. "You did Taehyung. I'm fine, I just want to go to bed," I mumble making my way to our bedroom.

A couple of minutes later I hear knocks at the door, I whisper a quick come into him and Taehyung walks in with a sad expression. I sit up on the bed already known he wants to talk, he saunters over to the bed and takes a seat near me, I look over at the awkward boy wanting for him to say something.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean it right?" He asks running his fingers through my hair, I nod mustering up a smile.

"Great," he mutters placing kisses down my neck.

I try to shove him off but eventually gave in after him begging, I regret tonight, all the love is gone, there's left nothing. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter