♡20♡

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi
______♡______

I took a cab to Hoseok's house knowing I would have to tell him the truth, he deserves better. I sit on his couch, fiddling my fingers nervously as I wait for him to come back into the room, he walks in with the brightest smile on his face. I take a deep breath unsure of what to say. "Hoseok we need to talk, " I speak up gaining a nod in response he takes a seat next to me. "I-"

"You still love Jin I know. I'm not mad," he shrugs cutting me off.

"How did you-"

"The party. I'm glad you decided to tell me before cheating on me, I'm not upset. He seems to love you also, you should tell him," he replies with a smile. "I also like someone else."

"Namjoon. I'm happy for you Hobi," I tell him and he nods. I make my way towards the door but look back at him. "Thank you Hobi, you're a good friend," I say earning a cheerful smile from the younger making me slightly better about the situation. I guess it's to time to fix things with Jin.

With my heart still heavy, I walk to Jin's apartment unsure what to say to him or what I might do. I stand in front of his door for a while before finally knocking. A messy-haired Taehyung comes to the door rolling his eyes upon seeing me. "Can I talk to Jin please?" I ask standing my toes to see if the older was home.

He chuckles rolling his eyes at me. "No," he scoffs trying to close the door on me. I quickly wedge my foot in between the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter