♡12♡

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi

______♡______

Taehyung brought Jin with him, they really are together. I'm in a happy relationship with my boyfriend Hoseok, but seeing those two together is almost sickening. The whole night Taehyung has been all over Jin; kissing him, holding him, like how I wish I could.

I would be lying if I said wasn't jealous or that I haven't been eyeing Jin the whole night. A part of me still loves him, I moved on but him being here, me seeing him makes me fall for him all over again. I give Jin a small smile as he's talking to Taehyung, he bites his lip and whispers something to Taehyung, walking off to the balcony.

I follow him outside, he's looking over the balcony with a drink in his hand."Why are you here?" I ask startling Jin.

He turns around and gives me a hurt look, but honestly, he deserves it. "You said he can bring anyone don't act like that Yoongi," He mutters sounding like he's about to cry. "What did I even do?" He asks eyes focused on the floor.

What did he do? Did he just forget the he put me through?

"Are you ing kidding me? You lead me on promising we would hang out and when I confessed that I loved you-you ignored me and went to Taehyung," I rant.

Jin gives me a confused look. "That never happened..." He mumbles.

"Oh really?" I scoff pulling out my phone. "Then did I just fake these text messages?" I said pushing my phone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter