♥13♥

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin
______♥______

I walk back inside with Taehyung and he drags me into a bathroom with him. "What the was you doing with him?" Taehyung hisses his grip getting tighter on my wrist.

"We were just talking" I wince trying to pull away. "Taehyung you're hurting me."

He glares at me and there is a silence in the room as if he is waiting for me to tell him the truth. Tears start to fall from the fear and the pain on my wrist. "Taehyung I promise it was nothing. I love you and only you."

"Jin you better not be ing lying," he sighs letting go. "Fix yourself up, everyone is waiting."

He walks out of the bathroom joining everyone else and I stay behind wiping my tears away and checking my wrist. It looks fine, there's no bruise or anything. I've never seen Taehyung so angry to the point where he would do something like that. It's not his fault I ed up anyways...

I walk out into the hallway bumping into Jungkook. "Oh, I'm so sorry," we say in sync.

He looks up at me in shock. "Hyung is everything okay???" He asks grabbing my face.

"Yes, Jungkookie I'm fine," I giggle pulling away from him.

he pouts at me brushing my hair out of my face. "Your eyes are red, were you crying?" he asks.

"Allergies!" I shout and he gives me a confused look. "My allergies are bothering me that's all, um you can go to the bathroom now," I laugh nervously speeding walking away from Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter