♡22♡

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi
______♡______

I walk through the supermarket looking at the full shelves, spotting Jin's favorite cereal, causing me to smile and I start to think about the older. It's not like I've never stopped I've always wondered how he's doing with Taehyung, or if he misses me and regrets not picking me. I can't help but feel miserable without him, even after five years.

I hesitantly pick up the box only to grab someone's hand accidentally, I quickly move my hand away unable to meet the stranger's eyes as I apologize repeatedly. "Yoongi?" A familiar voice says. I look up to see Jin standing there with a kind smile spread across his face.

"Hyung, hey. How are you?" I ask awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm doing great, how about yo-"

"Daddy! Can please have this candy?" An excitable little boy says cutting him off. He must have married Taehyung.

My heart twinges watching him scold the boy, grabbing a hold of his small hand. "I'm so sorry Yoongichi. This is my son Sungyoon," he says introducing the small boy. The kid looks up at me with an adorable bunny-like smile. Wait, he kinda looks like Jungkook.

"Its fine, he's a cute kid. Did you Taehyung get married?" I ask, mustering up a smile.

"Yes but now we're divorced," He replies with a chuckle, a fake smile is plastered on his face but I can see the sadness in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm so-"

He laughs his usual annoying,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter